X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I'd also enjoy seeing an X-Men film with the five original X-Men from the comic books.
      Cyclops
      Marvel Girl
      Angel
      Iceman
      Beast
      sigpic
      Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
        I'd also enjoy seeing an X-Men film with the five original X-Men from the comic books.
        Cyclops
        Marvel Girl
        Angel
        Iceman
        Beast
        First Class is already a reboot/really loose prequel so unlikely that would happen.

Marvel Civil War
        A grand, huge story that would probably be difficult to tell in a single film but I'd still like to see it. The US government enacts the Superhero Registration Act, and it divides all the superhumans (hero and villain alike) into 'support' and 'oppose' camps. Enemies become allies and allies become enemies in possibly the most significant conflict of the Marvel universe.
        If The Avengers works out, I could see this having potential if they are willing to associate The Avengers 2 (or similar spinoff) with Spiderman, any future X-Men movies and maybe even Ghost Rider (can't see this being related to them though).

If Spiderman was to be connected, I'd love for it to be Raimi's version of Spiderman as I wouldn't want the new series to risk being limited in what it can do by Spiderman's unmasking. Plus it would be a nice way to keep the Raimiverse going.

sigpic

Comment

The Darkness...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

A Spiderman Vs the Sinister Six would be kinda cool, it could lead up to a man-spider movie
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
            X