No announcement yet.

Fallout New Vegas Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did 6 for everything but Strength and Luck. Not a big loss either way, but having a high Perception like I did (I also got the perk Four Eyes which gifted me an extra point if I was wearing glasses, so I had like 8 or 9 Perception points even before I got ED-E's perk) helped a lot - gave me bonus lockpicking skill, which is always a good thing.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Completed my 1st play through! Decided to go with Mr. House this time around oh by the by, INCREASE YOUR SPEECH SKILL your gonna need it

Comment

Almost dismissed this title due to my disappointment w/ Fallout 3.
        I'm still thinking of getting it, but I don't think the store I get my games from has it yet.
        If the store doesn't end up bringing in a Collector's Edition, tho', I may end up waiting for the GOTY/Complete, or equivalent, edition/version, too...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
          Completed my 1st play through! Decided to go with Mr. House this time around oh by the by, INCREASE YOUR SPEECH SKILL your gonna need it
          I finished too, sided with the NCR - I didn't bother with speech I just decided to go with cutting fools up with sharp weapons. Got myself some of the black NCR Desert Ranger Armor, looks really pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
            I am playing as the good guy, trying not to piss anyone off but its getting tough.
            being a good guy is so boring. I eradicated the very first village (same village which helped me)
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

I've found that after being a good/neutral guy for so long, I'm actually becoming more and more evil-like. For example:

Spoiler:
              I was being nice to the Legion just in case there were any quests I could do (for the experience), but then at a certain point they just started to sicken me a little, and I went... ape****. Poured radioactive waste down the hill and flooded Cottonwood Cove, killing like fifteen of 'em. Massacred the lot of them at the Legion Raid Camp and Nelson. Probably planning to raze the Fort when I have the time.

Also, I had the Van Graffs and the Silver Rush exploded, murdered Alice MacLafferty with a grenade in her pocket (Which was awesome), and just in general plan to kill my problems away instead of being all diplomatic. As long as it doesn't decrease my standing with the NCR, it's fun!

Next playthrough I'm definitely going to be evil as all hell (Or Wild Card, at least) and do Hardcore Mode. Should be a lot of fun!
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Damn-it! 3060's getting that damned error74 messege!!

Comment

Just started my second playthrough, got to Freeside stopped playing for a bit and got that damned E 74 error! No way in hell am I taking it back to Microsoft to get it repaired and end up being charged 90+ pounds, bloddy pathetic money grabbers!

Comment

Working...
                  X