LOL Chlorofiend that's great
    and the "You say the sweetest things" is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
      Already read the first chapter I could tell getting interesting and
      Spoiler:
      LOL Chlorofiend that's great
      and the "You say the sweetest things" is hilarious
      It keeps getting better. No spoilers from me... must resist telling...
      About Summer Knight...
      Spoiler:
      I really liked the friendship moments between Dresden and Murphy when they talked at the store late at night. In the first two books she really didn't trust Dresden and it's great to see how they became friends. I also liked that when Murphy kicked some a$$ and how she injured herself with the marbles on the floor.
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Spoiler:
        I like Susan too but I kinda want to see Murphy and Harry together, ahhhhh the dilemma.

Comment

Spoiler:
          I like Susan too but I kinda want to see Murphy and Harry together, ahhhhh the dilemma.
          Well they are great friends and they do consider it but... you'll see.

Spoiler:
          In the upcoming book Changes it’s no spoiler that Susan is back. It should be very interesting to read what happens to Harry.
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Spoiler:
            He gets sex. lol will be interesting. Love how the books just dive right into the problems right away. Crazy. Poor Harry all alone. And I love his tv/movie references, cause I thought he couldn't watch TV and movies cause technology goes haywire around him.

Comment

Spoiler:
              He gets sex. lol will be interesting. Love how the books just dive right into the problems right away. Crazy. Poor Harry all alone. And I love his tv/movie references, cause I thought he couldn't watch TV and movies cause technology goes haywire around him.
              Spoiler:
              Well I don't know if he does have it... What happened to Susan in Grave Peril is kind of bad for a relationship. Indeed poor Harry all alone with his cat Mister. I like what Murphy tells Dresden in Fool Moon to stay away from her computer. Yes technology and Harry don't get along. He kills her computer eventually in the book.
              Last edited by geekywraith; 01 March 2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                Hey! Look! A spoiler!

Had to do it...

Comment

Good one

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Oh no. Her computer. NOOOOOOOOOOO! ok done lamenting. lol doesn't Billy and group live in a place with electrical stuff? Doesn't all that stuff go haywire or do they just play dungeons and dragons?

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Oh no. Her computer. NOOOOOOOOOOO! ok done lamenting. lol doesn't Billy and group live in a place with electrical stuff? Doesn't all that stuff go haywire or do they just play dungeons and dragons?
                      Well Dresden is a wizard and electrical stuff don't get along with him. He can be around it but weird things start to happen like the TV studio thing in Grave Peril and in other books. It doesn't affect regular folks who can do spells and tricks like Billy and his gang. I don't remember which book but the GPS of a car that Harry happened to be in kept saying funny things.

Comment

lol can't wait

Comment

You can read the special preview of the first chapter of Changes that was posted today on the official Jim Butcher website. A total of four chapters will be previewed each week until the release of the new novel Changes in April.

http://www.jim-butcher.com/books/dresden/12/

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                            ...the GPS of a car that Harry happened to be in kept saying funny things.
                            lol can't wait
                            It's from the very good book Dead Beat (book 7). The quote of a character that was with Dresden in a car was: "Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is ajar." The GPS of was malfunctioning and so was the car.
                            Last edited by geekywraith; 02 March 2010, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Almost done the 4th uh 5th whichever and he talks to Michael's daughter and goes, "This conversation has become way too bleeping disturbing." hilarious.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Almost done the 4th uh 5th whichever and he talks to Michael's daughter and goes, "This conversation has become way too bleeping disturbing." hilarious.
                                That's good. (Book 5 is Death Masks). Ah yes Molly she's a character that I don't particularly like.
                                She's heavily featured in Proven Guilty (book 8).

The 6th book Blood Rites is interesting... It features the movie business. Harry meets someone special and gets a new furry friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X