Mass Effect universe discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    If I remember correctly, 1200 Bioware points (£9)
    I don't normally buy DLC but sometimes if it's stuff like Omega I will break that rule.

Tomorrow I get the Citadel DLC.... Fun will ensue
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Hey there!

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      I don't normally buy DLC but sometimes if it's stuff like Omega I will break that rule.

Tomorrow I get the Citadel DLC.... Fun will ensue
      Wish you a nice game!

I liked Citadel DLC very much - to my mind, it was worth every ruble I spent on it. Really funny and interesting, more opportunities to meet with favourite heroes.. And I liked some combats - they were quite tricky and dynamic
      I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Originally posted by Varda View Post
        Hey there!

Wish you a nice game!

I liked Citadel DLC very much - to my mind, it was worth every ruble I spent on it. Really funny and interesting, more opportunities to meet with favourite heroes.. And I liked some combats - they were quite tricky and dynamic
        Agreed, it was one of my favourite DLCs

Comment

I love it but would have preferred no combat. Kind of felt forced into the story IMHO.

It's like Mirror's Edge. That game would have been perfect with the running and jumping but they had to throw combat into it to please COD people.

Comment

hm...

mass effect: RIP

that was the last DLC and i do not know if they make another game in this universe

if they do, i hope they have the decency not to lie to my face (impact of decisions!), really different endings and a really good game without all this hopelesness and darkness stuff (i hated it in New-BSG and i hate it here...darkness for darknesses sake is just bad IMHO) etc. (if i say more this will become a rant) and as for the ending: make a decent one this time (the one we have - even the extended cut - is worst game ending i have ever seen IMHO)

as for the DLC - i would love to play all of them but after the lies and deception (they had the guts to tell the players of all those features, like decisions that mattered etc. and nothing of it was true IMHO) i swore i would not buy ANY DLC for ME3 even if it was the god-damned best DLC Bioware ever made (and so i will, i tend to keep my word)

greetings LAX

Comment

Originally posted by Laxian of Earth View Post
              hm...

mass effect: RIP

that was the last DLC and i do not know if they make another game in this universe

if they do, i hope they have the decency not to lie to my face (impact of decisions!), really different endings and a really good game without all this hopelesness and darkness stuff (i hated it in New-BSG and i hate it here...darkness for darknesses sake is just bad IMHO) etc. (if i say more this will become a rant) and as for the ending: make a decent one this time (the one we have - even the extended cut - is worst game ending i have ever seen IMHO)

as for the DLC - i would love to play all of them but after the lies and deception (they had the guts to tell the players of all those features, like decisions that mattered etc. and nothing of it was true IMHO) i swore i would not buy ANY DLC for ME3 even if it was the god-damned best DLC Bioware ever made (and so i will, i tend to keep my word)

greetings LAX

I think games on the whole are over priced and DLC should be free. And big DLC means your game was broken and you were trying to fix it so suck on that and give me my DLC for free.

The worst offender is content that is on the actual DISK but they force you to pay for something you paid for when you bought the disk.

Here try the Drake Equation for fun and profit

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2012...n-worlds-exist

Comment

Oh and as for BSG loved it but yeah too dark too often, and most of the cast were portrayed as nutjob psychos

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  I think games on the whole are over priced and DLC should be free. And big DLC means your game was broken and you were trying to fix it so suck on that and give me my DLC for free.

The worst offender is content that is on the actual DISK but they force you to pay for something you paid for when you bought the disk.

Here try the Drake Equation for fun and profit

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2012...n-worlds-exist
                  Valid point on the day one DLC that costs money. I disagree on "big" DLC though. For example, Lair of the Shadow Broker wasn't really fixing a broken aspect of the game. It was adding a new story, the graphics were great, and they introduced some interesting combat mechanics. That's probably my favorite DLC in the franchise, but Citadel was pretty good too.

Comment

http://www.pcgamesn.com/mass-effect-...pace-creatures
                    Statistics released about Mass Effect 3, quite interesting...
                    I wonder how they got that data.

Comment

http://www.pcgamesn.com/mass-effect-...pace-creatures
                      Statistics released about Mass Effect 3, quite interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                        Internet connected Pc's and consoles send that information to the game makers. It happens with most games.

Comment

http://www.examiner.com/article/mass...imeline-hinted
                          Apparently Mass Effect 4 may be a prequel...

Comment

Oh **** even bloody games doing prequels now.

Comment

Gears Of War has a prequel, Halo has multiple prequels. Its not a new concept for Video Games

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                                Gears Of War has a prequel, Halo has multiple prequels. Its not a new concept for Video Games
                                I know but it's just a trend I don't like. I avoided all those prequels for the main games

Comment

Working...
                                X