Mass Effect universe discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New multiplayer DLC.

Also, new solo player DLC Mass Effect: Citadel will apparently be released next week!
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...nts-list-leaks
    Achievement list leak, and a small synopsis
    Also, a list of when you can access this story
    http://www.examiner.com/article/mass...times-revealed

Apparantly this will be the last DLC for Mass Effect 3.

Comment

Already been playing the new MP DLC. That new Geth character is a beast on bronze and silver especially with the melee restoring your shields which are already like 4000 something anyway.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Going to multi play tonight, so Ill see what I can get with my points...
        Definately getting ME3: Citadel though on Tuesday...

Comment

New comic to be written by ME3 story lead.

I presume the ending will be complete nonsense, and it'll be followed by a half-assed but free 'fix' issue.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

This DLC looks awesome!
            Cant wait till after work to download it.

Comment

Id suggest definately getting this DLC, not just for the story, which is pretty interesting, but also for the extras!
              It felt like a true goodbye to the Shepard Mass Effect storyline.
              You get to throw a party for everyone, your own pad, combat simulated rounds, and its nice listening into conversations at the party.
              I think it is a true ending to the series at the moment.

DLC spoilers
              Spoiler:
              I think the idea of bringing another Shepard clone into the mix was interesting, and the explanation for it was good.
              Also, nice to do a bit of combat on the Normandy.
              Also, we got to fight as a whole team for once!

Will enjoy playing this DLC through again.

Comment

http://www.pcgamesn.com/mass-effect-...pace-creatures
                Statistics released about Mass Effect 3, quite interesting...

Comment

Yay! I'm part of that 4% that completed the campaign on Insanity. Really that low a number? Didn't think it was all that difficult except for the bleeping Banshees. Though I've yet to attempt an insanity run on ME2.

My main was a paragon male Soldier who killed Ashley in ME1, but yeah didn't bother with Kaiden in 3. lol. He was a lazy ass on the ship. Generally always took Liara and Garrus with me on missions except when I played on insane. (Then I tended to stick with James as my tank and Tali for her combat drone.) Everyone on the ship survived as I pretty much maxed out my readiness rating...well except for EDI when I killed her in the end with the destroy option. I let Garrus win the shooting contest of course. My favorite character! Cured the genophage twice. Just couldn't bring myself to kill Mordin or the Krogan. But why so many not meeting Wrex? I saved both the Geth and Quarians only to then sadly turn around and kill the Geth twice as I choose the destroy option in my regular and insane run throughs.

Neat graphic. Thanks for sharing.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                    Yay! I'm part of that 4% that completed the campaign on Insanity. Really that low a number? Didn't think it was all that difficult except for the bleeping Banshees. Though I've yet to attempt an insanity run on ME2.

My main was a paragon male Soldier who killed Ashley in ME1, but yeah didn't bother with Kaiden in 3. lol. He was a lazy ass on the ship. Generally always took Liara and Garrus with me on missions except when I played on insane. (Then I tended to stick with James as my tank and Tali for her combat drone.) Everyone on the ship survived as I pretty much maxed out my readiness rating...well except for EDI when I killed her in the end with the destroy option. I let Garrus win the shooting contest of course. My favorite character! Cured the genophage twice. Just couldn't bring myself to kill Mordin or the Krogan. But why so many not meeting Wrex? I saved both the Geth and Quarians only to then sadly turn around and kill the Geth twice as I choose the destroy option in my regular and insane run throughs.

Neat graphic. Thanks for sharing.
                    I got about half way through my insanity playthrough, then stopped playing for awhile and now I cant work out which save it was lol.
                    As for not meeting Wrex, I can never seem to carry a ME1 playthrough onto ME2... So I missed out on him in 2 and 3

Comment

Oh so that's how that happens with Wrex. I carried my soldier Shepard all the way from ME1. I've got an adept and an engineer playthrough waiting for me in ME1 but just never got around to a ME2 playthrough with them.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

Happy -141 Birthday, Commander Shepard!

I've entered the Abyss and never returned.

sigpic

My links: Tumblr || Twitter || VK

Comment

Not sure how Ive never seen this video...

Comment

I love all the games.

What I hate are all the fan discussions sometimes with people just going totally nutso about things like the ending to ME 3 and theories and crap. It's just insane how some people get so carried away. Especially on the official bioware forums.

Yes I get Indoctrination Theory but at the end of the day it's a game I love and I play it every now and again . Currently on 3rd playthrough. The only thing I dislike more about modern games is DLC and micro transactions.

Hey I found a new gun please purchase this weapon so you can use it. WTF?
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post

This DLC looks awesome!
                              Cant wait till after work to download it.

How much does it cost?

Not a true fan of DLC
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                How much does it cost?

Not a true fan of DLC
                                If I remember correctly, 1200 Bioware points (£9)

Comment

Working...
                                X