Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ the glitch.

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    Huh. Wow. You do bring up a good point becasue its like...OMG only 42 percent finish ME 3 for shame! ....but then I have no numbers to compare that to.
    Doesn't surprise me. There are lots of games people don't finish. When I scroll through gamercards on the 360, people start a bunch of games and don't finish them or get very far in them for whatever reason. I don't think this really has much to do with how ME3 ends like they seem to want to imply.

I do try to at least finish a playthrough in the games I play. I've got around 56 games on my 360 gamer card and have yet to complete like 5 of them at least once...to include Dragon Age Origins/Awakening and Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Just got side tracked with other games and never got back to them....(though am hoping to before the yr is out.)

You have to invest more time into RPG type games like ME3, etc. Can't just run through the campaign in like 10hrs like you can with Halo, CoD, etc.
    IMO always implied.

Comment

I always try and finish a game that Ive bought, I cant remember a game I have bought and havent completed, think theres only one where I bought the game, got half way through then the game just wouldnt play on my PC again, cant remember what it was though...

Comment

Leviathan DLC coming 28th August.
        http://blog.bioware.com/2012/08/15/l...icially-dated/

Comment

At first my reactions towards whole Mass Effect was like Meh, but over the years I started to interest in them, until I bought first 2 (Collector's eds) used in pack of 6 games (which included next games: L.A. Noire, Bioshock and 2 first Gears of Wars games which was also CE- versions) and after that I have to say, that they are amongst the best games I have played by far.

And nope, I won't be playing them online since I haven't connected my XBox to Xbox Live servers, I am kind of penny pinching person in terms of online gamin. Not so interested about it at all.

Comment

*facepalms*
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

That actually makes a lot of sense.
              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
              ---
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.masseffect.com/videos/vid...e9c71b339cf85/
                Leviathan DLC trailer, looks quite good!

Comment

Leviathan is now available to download.

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
                    That actually makes a lot of sense.

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    Leviathan is now available to download.
                    anyone play it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post

anyone play it yet?
                      I was thinking about downloading it, but I need to purchase 800 Origin points, so maybe after my holiday.
                      Ive read reviews that say its quite good, and that it could possibly take the game in a different direction...

Comment

Overall, it's very good. But confusing from the plot perspective (in the way it relates to the main plot and the endings specifically). What I loved most was the creepy atmosphere and the new interaction with the squadmates. But I'm not sure how I feel about the last five minutes. Still, my opinion is that it's enjoyable and worth the wait and the money. Lair of the Shadow Broker is still my favorite, but Leviathan is a close second. Kepp in mind, though, that I am relativelyeasy to please. Oh, and I liked some of Shepard's quips. And I thoght the voice acting for the secondary characters was top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                          Overall, it's very good. But confusing from the plot perspective (in the way it relates to the main plot and the endings specifically). What I loved most was the creepy atmosphere and the new interaction with the squadmates. But I'm not sure how I feel about the last five minutes. Still, my opinion is that it's enjoyable and worth the wait and the money. Lair of the Shadow Broker is still my favorite, but Leviathan is a close second. Kepp in mind, though, that I am relativelyeasy to please. Oh, and I liked some of Shepard's quips. And I thoght the voice acting for the secondary characters was top notch.
                          Boy, how many times have we heard that since March?
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Boy, how many times have we heard that since March?
                            In a way, this DLC is very similar to how I feel about ME3. Love overall, but the ending... But in this DLC it is not rage-inducing, it's just... wierd.

Comment

Oh wow. that is high praise indeed if you are going to put it up with the Shadow Broker. Which is like the best DLC ever. Actually I really like Overlord too. But good that you liked it and that you enjoyed the squad interactions. And yeah I have heard a lot of weird stuff about the ending though fro what I have heard...yes someone has spoiled me a bit...the ending is not bad as in terrible its just it takes a while to process. I am guessing anyways.
                              In a way, this DLC is very similar to how I feel about ME3. Love overall, but the ending... But in this DLC it is not rage-inducing, it's just... wierd.
                              See

Hey I did like the EC so I think my opinion of ME 3 from beginning to end was love. Not as much as ME 2 sadly which I have been playing through recently and there is a certain epic and nostalgia with ME 2 that you don't quite get in 3.

Comment

I imagine it's difficult to feel nostalgia for something that's only been out six months

Comment

Working...
                                X