No announcement yet.

Haven (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was expecting it to get canceled when they ordered 26 eps, at least they announced it early. I hate it when it takes forever to find out whether a show will be cancelled or renewed, especially when it's a show that I'm invested in. It's good to know that those involved with the show expected it to end as well; that makes it more likely that, for the most part, it will wrap things up and won't end in a cliffhanger.
    sigpic

Comment

The first half of Season 5 is now streaming on Netflix, just in time to catch-up and refresh your memory of where things left off before the final episodes begin.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
        The first half of Season 5 is now streaming on Netflix, just in time to catch-up and refresh your memory of where things left off before the final episodes begin.
        Thanks! I've been waiting for the DVD's from Netflix, but there's still a wait!

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
          Thanks! I've been waiting for the DVD's from Netflix, but there's still a wait!
          Oh, this is definitely one that I will order the box set for on BD ( or DVD if no BD release ) once the series is complete and a set is released.

Comment

Oh, btw, I noticed that season 5A is on Netflix today.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              Oh, btw, I noticed that season 5A is on Netflix today.
              Just as I posted yesterday afternoon.

Comment

Just as I posted yesterday afternoon.
                So you did. That's what I get for being in a hurry.

Comment

Yay! All caught up!

Comment

For those with DVR's that don't adjust scheduling, be sure you set to 2 hours this Thursday, the season premiere runs 2 hours.

Comment

Wait...it's been how many years in show time, and Stan was still not aware of the Troubles?

Comment

I think that in the show there's only been about a year or two since Audrey came to Haven. Or at least that how it as seemed to me.

Good start to the season, its really interesting to see the whole town react to the troubles.

Comment

Unlike a certain other "dead" SyFy show, the creators of this certainly have NOT phoned in the last season. The first two episodes were as suspenseful as I've come to expect from this show. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us, but at the same time, I don't want the show's end to get here.

Comment

Wait...it's been how many years in show time, and Stan was still not aware of the Troubles?
                            It would appear that despite the Troubles being in Haven for hundreds of years, many residents were in the dark about them.

Comment

Was there a time jump of two weeks between the first and second episode or did I miss some scenes?

Reason I ask is Audrey's mother, last thing in the first episode she was just dropping off the research to the WWE guy and announcing she was going home, then part way into the second episode, she's in the school handing out pillows - when did she change her mind?

Comment

If I recall, there was a scene where she told Audrey that her way out was blocked too, and that she was stuck with the rest of them.

That being said, I believe there was a time jump of a week or so between the episodes as they've already dealt with a bunch of troubles since going public about them.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Working...
                                X