Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S04E06:
    Spoiler:
    What's the story with Christopher Shore then? Has he been sacked or left?

Comment

This show just keeps on getting better and better

The last two episodes were great and I can't wait to find out where they are taking this new plot twist

Comment

I can't really say why, but I was not enjoying the "New Haven" in this episode. But then about the last 20 minutes of the episode, for me it became a lot more interesting. And now looking forward to next episode to see how this new element will be resolved.

Comment

I´m really liking the addition of William and how he's affecting the show. Things are really getting shaken up and taken in a direction I did not see coming

Comment

This season is fantastic.

Supposedly, tonight is the 50th episode. A milestone to celebrate!

Let's hope for Season 5 as well.
            "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Really good episode this evening. The first really good one of the season in my opinion. Lots of action and mystery and new mystery stuff surfacing. It appears now that Jennifer is linked to Audrey and William in some mysterious way.

I finally realized why Dwight is always wearing a flak vest in most of the scenes he is in. It's his way of protecting himself against his own "trouble", which is that if bullets are shot off anywhere near him, he's like a magnet to them and they end up going to him instead of wherever they were aimed. Though the vest only protects his upper body, which is a flaw in those vests as far as I'm concerned. What about the rest of the body?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                Really good episode this evening. The first really good one of the season in my opinion. Lots of action and mystery and new mystery stuff surfacing. It appears now that Jennifer is linked to Audrey and William in some mysterious way.

I finally realized why Dwight is always wearing a flak vest in most of the scenes he is in. It's his way of protecting himself against his own "trouble", which is that if bullets are shot off anywhere near him, he's like a magnet to them and they end up going to him instead of wherever they were aimed. Though the vest only protects his upper body, which is a flaw in those vests as far as I'm concerned. What about the rest of the body?
                Maybe the bullets are drawn toward center mass?

Personally I've really been enjoying this season, it's added a lot of very interesting new elements and just keeps on getting better. My guess about Jennifer is:

Spoiler:
                She is the new agent Howard and will take over the barn.

Comment

I hope we get a renewal announcement soon. This season is wonderful! Loving it.

I wish Nathan would be a bit stronger emotionally, though. He is on the edge of becoming emo. Duke is the white knight this season it seems.
                  "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Interestinger and interestinger. Several revelations revealed.

Spoiler:
                    Jennifer and her book, leading to finding out that Vince (or Dave - I can never remember which one is which) is a link to finding out more information about the Heart of Haven, and finding a "door" under the lighthouse with the emblem of the Guard on it. And Jennifer was the only one who could see the "door" leading to the lower level.

And finding out that Audrey could "give" troubles to people, and unfortunately having the first attempt backfire. And now she's about to give Duke back his trouble (next week) so that he can end another family's trouble.

And we see that Audrey was present in Haven at the beginning of the 1900's. I wonder how much further back she was present?

Happy to see more about the lady medical examiner in this episode. I like her a lot. And her hubby was from Battlestar Galactica (of course, that means an actor from BSG)).

And William. I like him less every time I see him. He may be likably evil, but his evilness is just starting to rub me the wrong way and I hope they get to trounce the hell out of him without harming Audrey.
                    Last edited by hedwig; 08 December 2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

I am wondering who or what are william and Audrey.

we know that the FBI agent was Audrey guard and that the barn was her prison, which she was let out off once every 20 years to help haven get through the troubles.

Not sure what love got to do with it, I guess William and Audrey counterbalance each other and that once that balance ends William could destroy the world.

I wonder what the heart of Haven is as well.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                        I am wondering who or what are william and Audrey.

we know that the FBI agent was Audrey guard and that the barn was her prison, which she was let out off once every 20 years to help haven get through the troubles.

Not sure what love got to do with it, I guess William and Audrey counterbalance each other and that once that balance ends William could destroy the world.

I wonder what the heart of Haven is as well.
                        Why was "Audrey"'s memories altered and not Williams? Is his mind unable to be changed or was Audrey considered the worst offender?

"Audrey" and William were essential the same evil. Why was she given new identities?

My bet is that "Audrey"'s immunity to the troubles is a trouble. She gets to be out and about on her own, but with a personality that tends to want to help people, at the cost of never knowing who she truly is.

Maybe she was selected as a way to counterbalance the troubles that she and William started? (BTW, where did William get the black goo eggs after he left the barn?) Were they in the barn or in his hiding place?

The people who changed her and imprisoned William couldn't undo the troubles, but created Audrey as a way to complement the troubles she gave. Like William stated in Friday's episode, they used to create opposite troubles. A sound that kills and someone that deafens sound.

In this case, she was sentenced to an eternity of helping people with troubles as her punishment for the harm she caused.

Comment

I got the feeling that creating the troubles was "Audrey's" idea and that William went along with her because he loved her. So when others of their kind discovered what they had been doing the punished her by having her help mitigate the troubles she had caused and took away her memories so she wouldn't get any joy from seeing what her handy work was doing to people.

William was punished with a banishment and the knowledge that the woman he loved was gone and didn't even know that he existed. My guess is that William was locked inside the Barn and that the black goo eggs were stored there as well. Once Agent Howard was gone there was nothing to stop William from walking around the Barn.

Comment

Yeah that was what I took too, the Barn was Williams Prison and "Audrey" was allowed to visit him every-so-often, Howard was the prison guard, along with the other two (remember William said originally that the two guys who entered the bar didn't want him to tell her who she was), but William somehow "turned" them to his cause, probable when he saved their lives by releasing all of them into Haven through the door.

"Audrey" and William had different sentences for the same crime, one would spend eternity in Purgatory watching (William) while the other would spend eternity helping combat the plague/magic/troubles they introduced occasionally being recalled to Purgatory to serve out her sentence while the troubles were repressed, to stop one or other from releasing each other from their sentence by, say killing the other, they were linked in some way at the biological level, meaning they could never release the other from their sentence with a sacrificial act.

This is all pointing to these two being involved in witchcraft or black magic, and Agent Howard being their Warlock or similar "oathbreaker", Jennifer and Vince are descendants of the original Warlocks but don't know this yet, as Howard was probably the only other person who knew the full story, the book and "heart" is the plan B, incase Howard ever got killed, which ironically he did, of course.

IMHO of course

"Of course" is an over-used term, IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                              Yeah that was what I took too, the Barn was Williams Prison and "Audrey" was allowed to visit him every-so-often, Howard was the prison guard, along with the other two (remember William said originally that the two guys who entered the bar didn't want him to tell her who she was), but William somehow "turned" them to his cause, probable when he saved their lives by releasing all of them into Haven through the door.

"Audrey" and William had different sentences for the same crime, one would spend eternity in Purgatory watching (William) while the other would spend eternity helping combat the plague/magic/troubles they introduced occasionally being recalled to Purgatory to serve out her sentence while the troubles were repressed, to stop one or other from releasing each other from their sentence by, say killing the other, they were linked in some way at the biological level, meaning they could never release the other from their sentence with a sacrificial act.

This is all pointing to these two being involved in witchcraft or black magic, and Agent Howard being their Warlock or similar "oathbreaker", Jennifer and Vince are descendants of the original Warlocks but don't know this yet, as Howard was probably the only other person who knew the full story, the book and "heart" is the plan B, incase Howard ever got killed, which ironically he did, of course.

IMHO of course

"Of course" is an over-used term, IMHO
                              But this has happened before, right? I mean, Dave was talking to Vince at the start of the season about not opening the door to the Barn to get Audrey as it would make things worst. Dave saw this is someone's journal.

So if anything, Howard was the new guard since then. If it's always caused by the death of the guard...

Comment

I don't remember if the journal was written by a man who went through that worst time or if he was merely writing down native american folk lore which could date back to when Audrey and William first created the troubles.

The fact that Audrey and William are both white and that the troubles seem to pre date Europeans coming to America leads me to think that those two belong to some inter dimensional race of beings.

Comment

Working...
                                X