No announcement yet.

Haven (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much darker. And more than a bit disgusting. I swear they used those bath salts stories as inspiration.
    Last edited by MasySyma; 28 September 2012, 07:45 PM.
    "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

An interesting episode. I liked the new character. The trouble was creepy, but I am glad they didn't go all out horror.

Comment

Spoiler:
        So they have just over two months before Audrey disappears and becomes someone else.... guessing that'll be the season cliffhanger then

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
          Spoiler:
          So they have just over two months before Audrey disappears and becomes someone else.... guessing that'll be the season cliffhanger then
          Agreed.
          Spoiler:
          They might even lose, and we see a new Audrey with the next cycle and these characters older.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Personally i'd like to see what happens if she doesn't disappear.... could be her vanishing stops the troubles going out of control for a long time

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

True.

I liked the episode even more after a second watch. The trouble was unusual. Most shows could not pull that off.

Comment

A New Episode Tonight!!!

Comment

I consider myself a fan of this show, and I can't say I've been blown away by what I've seen in these last two episodes. They aren't awful, they're just... okay.

Some new information has been passed along, but I'm not getting the sense that if I had missed seeing either of these two episodes then I'd have a lot of catching up to do.

I'm betting Audrey's abductor is
                  Spoiler:
                  the Colorado kid.

regards,
                  G.
                  Go for Marty...

Comment

Must have more...MORE!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                      Must have more...MORE!
                      I concur. I'm just not feeling it with what I've seen to this point.

regards,
                      G.
                      Go for Marty...

Comment

Episode three was amazing. It started slow, but then, wow.

The new season is much darker, and we did get a question answered in how the Rev and Duke's father could even attempt to justify their actions.

The early troubles are mild to what is happening now.

Audrey's kidnapper can't be the Colorado Kid. In the premiere,
                        Spoiler:
                        her attacker said, "your not the only one who loved the Colorado kid."
                        So that rules him out.

I'm wondering if the
                        Spoiler:
                        Guard
                        that is being hinted at on the Haven Facebook page is behind it.

Comment

They really are worse. Didn't they hint at it throughout the series that the troubles get progressively worse?
                          sigpic

Comment

They did, but worse looked like the massive snow globe. Only Sins of the Father and Where, When Wendigo had the darker troubles of this season.

They are also playing on the idea of Fate well this year.

Comment

I've not been as impressed with this season as I was the last. Still enjoying more than Season 1 though.

And was it just me, or was the guy's snake thing a dead ringer for a Goa'uld symbiote?
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yes, it looked like a symbiote.

I suspect this season has a lot to do, so it is starting slow but giving us key info first. It has to go through this stage if it wants later seasons. An easy answer would mean we don't need Seasons 4 or perhaps 5.

Comment

Working...
                                X