X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love anime, some of my favorites:

Top 3:
    Digimon
    Yu-Gi-Oh (the original japanese version)
    Vandread

Others:
    Cardcaptor Sakura (the original japanese version)
    Monster Rancher
    Wolf's Rain
    Witch Hunter Robin
    Vision of Escaflowne
    Sailor Moon (the original japanese version)
    Pretear
    Inu Yasha
    Full Metal Panic!
    Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu
    Candidate for Goddess
    Azumanga Daioh
    .hack//SIGN
    .hack//Legend Of The Twilight
    Zoids/ZERO
    Zoids
    Slayers
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Petite Princess Yucie
    Cowboy Bebop
    Outlaw Star
    Elfen Lied
    Tokyo Mew Mew
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Magic Knight Rayearth
    Love Hina
    Blue Submarine No.6
    Ah! My Goddess
    Pokemon

Comment

me and my friends live in a Tenchi In Tokyo universe... seriously! our Tenchi (formally known as Sage, a.k.a. Alex) moved away, and now we crazy, psycho girls are doin the crazy jealous thing.... luckily, he hasn't found another girl where he is now, or all hell will break loose....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Our Anime club is doing a Halloween thing this Friday and we're all dressing up as characters from different shows. I'm going as Integra and a friend of mine is going as Alucard (from Hellsing). It's gonna be great! Anyone else dressing up as something cool this weekend?
        "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

i never have enough money to buy a costume (or make one for that matter....) so i always just wear my witch hat and walk around every year... my friend's getting me a dagger, so i'll be scaring people and taking the candy they drop plus whatever candy i get by myself... now if only i had a tight leather outfit and whip....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
            i never have enough money to buy a costume (or make one for that matter....) so i always just wear my witch hat and walk around every year... my friend's getting me a dagger, so i'll be scaring people and taking the candy they drop plus whatever candy i get by myself... now if only i had a tight leather outfit and whip....
            Don't worry...we don't have money either. We just went to Good Will and bought some cheep second-hand stuff. Needless to it won't be the most accurate costume. Speaking of whips, my other friend just got one. We're not quite sure what he wanted if for, so we're a little nerveous...lol! I wish I had a leather outfit too!
            "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

yea... my friend Jacob got a whip for the sole purpose that he could... he was playing around with it one day, flicking out candle flames and whatnot, and misjudged when to flick his wrist and hit himself.... luckily he has tough skin.... he only bruised himself
              sigpic

Comment

I don't know who the artist of this is. It was emailed to me a long time ago. I thought you guys might appreciate it. Anime SG1!

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4...teanime5vt.jpg
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 May 2015, 12:29 AM. Reason: tag edit.
                My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Yeah, yes! This is my kinda thread! ^_~

My Favorite Animes:
                  -Azumanga Daioh
                  -Naruto ^_^
                  -Ah! My Goddess!
                  -Angelic Layer
                  -Pokemon
                  -Cowboy Bebop
                  -Negima
                  -Saikano
                  -Dragonball Z
                  -Kamikazi Kaitou Jeanne
                  -Chobits
                  -Card Captor Sakura
                  -Love Hina
                  -Slayers
                  -Trigun
                  -Fushigi Yuugi
                  -Teen Titans (Ok, not a real anime, but awesome anyways)

Things I really need to see:
                  -EVA (I know... I know... I've just never gotten around to it)
                  -Sailor Moon (Japanese)
                  -FMA
                  -Toyko Mew Mew
                  -RayXephon (Need to Finish)
                  -Ranma 1/2 (Again, need to finish)
                  -Lain
                  -Kare Kano (need to finish)

That's it far as anime. Anyone attend anime conventions? Acen? :3 'nother question. Anyone else into Jrock/Jpop? I love:

-Dir en Grey
                  -L'Arc~en~Ciel
                  -Ayumi Hamasaki
                  -Gackt
                  -Morning Musume
                  -TM Revolution
                  -Kishidan! ^_^

This is the world we live in. These are the hands we're given. Use them and let's start trying, to make this a world worth living in.

Comment

THREAD RESURRECTION-I haven't seen any recent anime threads, so I'll just try to bring back this one.
                    I just got volume one of Fullmetal Alchemist and I CANNOT STOP READING IT!! It's scary. I do the same thing with Neon Genesis Evangelion whenever I'm in the school library. Reading volume three of that stuff is totally weird . Anyways, I really like Neon Genesis Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. I used to like DBZ but now I've picked up on something that really creeped me out (its about Nappa). I also finally noticed that while the fights are good, the plot is unbearable because they recycle so much, and not in a beneficial way, either. Mobile Fighter G Gundam is great, but I'm still waiting for another series along that timeline. Gundam Wing was good but it was hard to follow because of all the politics and the fact that the five Gundam pilots didn't seem to have other lives or interests in them. (But a Gundam would own an EVA ) Right now I'm exploring stuff through my school's anime club. (We've been watching Dual and DNangel)
                    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                    Caboose: They could be worse?
                    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Did you know that Richard Cox, who plays Nyan on SG-1 and Cr. Gaul on Atlantis, does the voice of Inuyasha? It's so cool to hear Inuyasha on Atlantis because it changes the character completely.
                      I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
                        Did you know that Richard Cox, who plays Nyan on SG-1 and Cr. Gaul on Atlantis, does the voice of Inuyasha? It's so cool to hear Inuyasha on Atlantis because it changes the character completely.
                        Wow, I would have never noticed that. I need more anime and manga in my life.
                        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

Comment

Reason why DBZ is good in fight scenes, but bad everywhere else. I don't think I need anything more.

Comment

I like Dragonball Z, but Naruto is my favorite.
                            The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                            Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                            My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                            Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

I like Gundam Wing, Blue Sub 6, Tenchi series, but I haven't watched any Japanese anime since well, eighth grade.
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

If you have not yet seen Eureka 7, WATCH IT NOW! It was animated by the same studio that did FMA and Scrapped Princess, so the animation is top notch. It has the basic plot of young boy meets all-powerful mecha (that...surfs on air), but there's also a cast of interesting characters, great music, and yet another slowly unraveling, mysterious/evil military plotline that makes it an excellent anime. Haven't finished it though - only on ep 33 - so I don't know if the ending will be as strong as the rest of the series.

It's currently airing on adult swim on Cartoon Network, I think on Saturday nights.

Comment

Working...
                                X