No announcement yet.

Anime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Death Note. That was a good anime.
    sigpic

Comment

At the moment... I'm watching The Slayers. It's pretty funny.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post
        Naruto's alright, although I don't watch it. The last time I saw Yugioh was the end of GX. Never could get into the new stuff. It's sort of gone the way of Pokemon, overdone and all. That's just my opinion though.

Are you watching the first or second series of Fullmetal Alchemist?
        AAWW i don't watch Pokemon, but Zexal wasnt bad we'll atleast i liked the 2 episodes that i've seen of it

I just finished watching the original FMA, might watch brotherhood next month or something
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          AAWW i don't watch Pokemon, but Zexal wasnt bad we'll atleast i liked the 2 episodes that i've seen of it

I just finished watching the original FMA, might watch brotherhood next month or something
          Brotherhood's good. It follows the manga more closely than the first anime series.
          sigpic

Comment

Brotherhood's good. It follows the manga more closely than the first anime series.
            I really enjoyed the original, would you say it's better than it?
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Possibly. I do like it better because it follows the manga, though that's my opinion.

Are you enjoying it so far?
              sigpic

Comment

Possibly. I do like it better because it follows the manga, though that's my opinion.

Are you enjoying it so far?
                Yes actually, i've watched up to episode 5, while i havent read the manga, they are dealing with the stories from the original very quickly, must say i kinda already prefer this, idk (maybe it's cus i'm still on a FMA high?) but i do think this is better so far
                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 13 April 2012, 05:16 AM.
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I wanted to ask, does anybody here have a MAL (myanimelist) account?

If you do.... I'm indeed28 friend me
                  Last edited by mr_kennedy; 13 April 2012, 05:23 AM.
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

That's good and I don't have a MAL account.
                    sigpic

Comment

My newest find... Hetalia- Axis Powers
                      sigpic

Comment

Started waching Infinte Stratos yesterday not bad.... not bad at all hope more shows from 2011 get dubs this year

i'm looking at you

Phi Brain
                        Mirai Nikki
                        Tiger & Bunny
                        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 14 April 2012, 07:40 PM.
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Finally finished The Slayers- Next.
                          sigpic

Comment

Anyone ever see the Gantz anime? I thought it was pretty good.
                            sigpic

Comment

I finished watching Highschool of the Dead 3 days ago. I really liked it but apparently it wasn't popular in Japan so there likely won't be a second season.

Atm I am tossing up whether to rewatch Desert Punk or rewatch Trigun.

I saw the posts about brotherhood too and I'd say definitely watch it. The two obviously start very similar because FMA did start with the original manga story but later got ahead of the manga writing so stick with it. I had friends who stopped watching it after the first couple of eps and later regretted it.

My MAL btw if anyone is interested is hart37

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
                                I finished watching Highschool of the Dead 3 days ago. I really liked it but apparently it wasn't popular in Japan so there likely won't be a second season.

Atm I am tossing up whether to rewatch Desert Punk or rewatch Trigun.

I saw the posts about brotherhood too and I'd say definitely watch it. The two obviously start very similar because FMA did start with the original manga story but later got ahead of the manga writing so stick with it. I had friends who stopped watching it after the first couple of eps and later regretted it.

My MAL btw if anyone is interested is hart37
                                I accepted your friend request

I already started watching FMAB up to about episode 15, and i understand why your friends wanted to do that, not so much with brotherhood cus im really enjoying it,t but with the original i wanted to do this stop at about episode 5 or 6, i'm really glad i stuck with it

Don't know what Desert Punk is about so i will say Trigun as i watched that last year

Anyone ever see the Gantz anime? I thought it was pretty good.
                                I've heard about it, but never watched it, Don't think i will like it
                                Last edited by mr_kennedy; 16 April 2012, 07:24 AM.
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X