Anime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,
    I'm a fan of Robotech, Gundam Wing and Battle of the Planets.
    I also like Appleseed, Ghost in the Machine.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

i have just finished watching a horror anime from a couple a years ago called shiki which i think is really good, my only problem was in the end most of the characters had become very unlikeable/stupid or dead.

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      Started waching Infinte Stratos yesterday not bad.... not bad at all hope more shows from 2011 get dubs this year

i'm looking at you

Phi Brain
      Mirai NikkiTiger & Bunny
      i have been watching that subbed and i think it's pretty good especially after the first few episodes.
      sigpic
      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

I love anime!
        My favs at the time... Fullmetal Alchemist (I liked Brotherhood WAY more than the original), Code Geass, Naruto Shippuden, Death Note, Wolf's Rain, InuYasha, Elfen Lied, etc.
        I'm currently watching Slayers Next and following Shippuden (although they decided to include even more filler episodes this month ¬¬)
        I was watching Bleach and Suzumiya Haruhi but I put them on a hold... I should pick them up.

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
          Atm I am tossing up whether to rewatch Desert Punk or rewatch Trigun.
          Trigun is cool. The funny thing for me was that I didn't know that Johnny Yong Bosch did the voice for Vash in Trigun, as well as the voice of Ichigo Kurosaki in Bleach, for the longest time.

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          I've heard about it, but never watched it, Don't think i will like it
          Maybe not. There's a lot of sexual references in the anime, plus a lot of killing, so I don't know if you'll like it or not. The manga was good for a while.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoK View Post
            Trigun is cool. The funny thing for me was that I didn't know that Johnny Yong Bosch did the voice for Vash in Trigun, as well as the voice of Ichigo Kurosaki in Bleach, for the longest time.

Maybe not. There's a lot of sexual references in the anime, plus a lot of killing, so I don't know if you'll like it or not. The manga was good for a while.
            Adam FTW
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Adam ?
              sigpic
              Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by lt. Col. John sheppard View Post
                adam ?
                mmpr, they were talking about johnny young bosch
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

johnny young bosch?
                  sigpic
                  Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

That's the actor's name who played Adam Park on Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Anybody besides me seen the Slayers?
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I have watched more anime than I can count since I was a kid. I agree with a lot of other posters on favorite series. Classics like Gundam and Macross. Dragon Ball I loved as a kid. My personal favorite is Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood that is one I recommend to people all the time.
                        sigpic

Favorite quote:
                        McKay: You shot me!
                        Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                        Ronon: You shot me, too.
                        Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Hi all,
                          I have a quick question. Does anyone know if 'Starwberry Eggs' is available on DVD for region 2?
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by python490 View Post
                            I have watched more anime than I can count since I was a kid. I agree with a lot of other posters on favorite series. Classics like Gundam and Macross. Dragon Ball I loved as a kid. My personal favorite is Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood that is one I recommend to people all the time.
                            Which Dragonball series are we talking about here, Dragonball, DBZ, or GT?
                            sigpic

Comment

I used to watch Dragon Ball Z all the time. I didn't really like GT that much.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I love Gunslinger girls not sure if you would class it anime as I'm new to the genre.

But I have just managed to score a heep of DVDsfrom a video store that was closing down and moving elsewhere so it will be a new discovery for me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X