No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw "Land of the Lost" again...replay on cable.
    Yeah. She's nice.
    sigpic

Comment

more and more Harry Potter yeah baby
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Serenity
        sigpic

Comment

Watched Iron Man again earlier tonight.

I frakkin' adore Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Babylon 5: The Gathering

It's been a while since I've watched any B5. Very refreshing to finally watch some again.
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Star Runners
              sigpic

Comment

finally got around to ordering Tron on DVD from Amazon. Can't wait to watch it again.
                And can't wait for December for the new movie.

Comment

X-Men
                  sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Just watched Hot Tub Time Machine.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      Just watched Hot Tub Time Machine.
                      lol

thoughts?

Comment

Watched the film version of Lost in Space. It's not too bad.

I still need to check out the original show though.
                        sigpic
                        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                          lol

thoughts?
                          I'm extremely intoxicated, so I found it hilarious

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                          Watched the film version of Lost in Space. It's not too bad.

I still need to check out the original show though.
                          Hooray! That movie was almost universally hated, I thought I was the only one who actually liked it

Comment

I'm extremely intoxicated, so I found it hilarious

Hooray! That movie was almost universally hated, I thought I was the only one who actually liked it
                            Are you kidding me? I love lost in space. I would have killed for a second movie.

I never understood why people hated it so much.

Comment

Just finished RoboCop 2 - I know I should have more self-respect than to watch it, but I needed another RoboCop fix and I only recently watched the first one. Whether my self-esteem will drop low enough to allow me to watch RoboCop 3 without putting a brick through the TV is another thing altogether. At least R2 has a handful of redeeming features.

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                              Are you kidding me? I love lost in space. I would have killed for a second movie.

I never understood why people hated it so much.
                              Gotta admit, I quite enjoyed Lost in Space, thought it was enjoyable and entertaining. Plus, Gary Oldman's in it, so that's an automatic +100 points...
                              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Carriers.

Depressing way to spend an hour and a half, for sure. Great stuff.
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X