The Lost World
    Jurassic Park 3
    Beauty and the Beast
    Minority Report
    Outlander

I also watched Final Fantasy: the Spirits Within last night
    sigpic

Comment

I watched 'moon' last night... Maybe it was a great performance of the actor but I just don't like those kind of movies sorry.
      sigpic

Comment

I watched Splice last night. Pretty disturbing to say the least.
        sigpic

Comment

Last night it was: Paul. Well, it could be classed as a comedy, but it did include a couple of sci fi geeks, shady government figures and an alien. That makes it science fiction enough for me.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Watched Starship Troopers 2 tonight. It can only be described as "urgh"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Yesterday View Post
              Watched Starship Troopers 2 tonight. It can only be described as "urgh"
              "It'll fill a couple of dull hours 'urgh'" or "I want radical brain surgery to delete the memory 'urgh'"? I only ask cos I recorded it out of curiosity (and an overwhelming need for excessive science fiction violence, but that's a whole other psychological problem...).
              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
              sigpic
              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

I just finished watching Excalibur on BBC America. It's definitely not sci-fi but was a solid reminder that certain stories don't get old.
                sigpic

Comment

Willow - This was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. I actually remember watching this the first time in my elementary school; I still think its a pretty cool movie lol. I also loved The Neverending Story and The Princess Bride, and I might watch those later today.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                    "It'll fill a couple of dull hours 'urgh'" or "I want radical brain surgery to delete the memory 'urgh'"? I only ask cos I recorded it out of curiosity (and an overwhelming need for excessive science fiction violence, but that's a whole other psychological problem...).
                    Haha, unfortunately it's the "I want radical brain surgery to delete the memory 'urgh'" option. Especially if like me you loved the first movie.
                    sigpic

Comment

Haha, unfortunately it's the "I want radical brain surgery to delete the memory 'urgh'" option. Especially if like me you loved the first movie.
                      Apparently the 3rd movie is an "improvement" over the second. Not sure what that means but it does have the original actor from the first in it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I watched the dead space movies, not bad.
                        I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

And now I need a neurological surgeon with a sense of adventure...though to be fair, I only lasted about ten minutes so I may get away with just needing mild concussion.

So, yes. Starship Troopers 2. Wow. What a difference $98 million dollars makes...
                          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Star Trek: Insurrection.
                            sigpic

Comment

Today: Aliens.

Comment

First half of Star Wars ANH.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X