What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Independence Day 8D
    Will Smith right hooking an alien after smack talking, what's not to love about that film?
    Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
    My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Inception - of all the screw with your mind movies, this one is my favorite. I really love this type of movie. I enjoyed it more the second viewing. The first time around, I watched it with my brother and his wife; his wife is the type who asks a recap of whats going on every 5 mins of a movie, which really gets on my nerves.
      sigpic

Comment

Knowing , great movie !!
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Spider-Man 2.1 ...tomorrow Spider-Man 3... I love this light-hearted action superhero movies... !! enough of all the dark stuff already..
          sigpic

Comment

Return of the Jedi. Meh. Some good bits, lots of bad bits.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
              Werewolves improve (nearly) everything, but sometimes even they can't save a film. That said, I haven't seen any of the Twilight films. If things go well for the rest of my life, I never will...
              OMG, those films must be avoided like the freakin' plague. That's 4 hours of my life I want back.
              sigpic

Comment

I've just finished The X-Files: I Want To Believe. I want two hours of my life back - dull, slow, not particularly spooky, and basically like an overly long and not that enthralling episode of the series.
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Watching Red: Werewolf Hunter
                  Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
                  My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Strange Days with Ralph Fiennes and Angela Basset great movie
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I've just finished The X-Files: I Want To Believe. I want two hours of my life back - dull, slow, not particularly spooky, and basically like an overly long and not that enthralling episode of the series.
                      OMG that movie is crap why did you even bother !!, well it is not that bad if it was any episode of the X-Files, but as movie it was a real let down
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                        Strange Days with Ralph Fiennes and Angela Basset great movie
                        I completely forgot about that film - I think I've got the DVD somewhere, might have to dig it out tonight!

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                        OMG that movie is crap why did you even bother !!, well it is not that bad if it was any episode of the X-Files, but as movie it was a real let down
                        Yeah it was pretty rubbish for a movie, but I thought I'd better give it a chance. That was mistake number one. Watching to the end may have been mistake number fifteen or sixteen, I lose track...
                        sigpic

Comment

Clash of the Titans. Okay, not actually science fiction, but it's fantasy. Not bad, either. Good, fairly mindless action packed, effects filled fun with some funny tongue-in-cheek humour.

Also, Gemma Arterton.
                          sigpic

Comment

Clash of the Titans. Okay, not actually science fiction, but it's fantasy. Not bad, either. Good, fairly mindless action packed, effects filled fun with some funny tongue-in-cheek humour.

Also, Gemma Arterton.
                            I wasn't looking for anything big with Clash of the Titans but I ended up liking it because of the soundtrack and some unintentionally funny moments during the movie.
                            sigpic

Comment

Monsters.

Pretty good indie flick, worth checking out. There is very little scripting involved and most scenes are improvised as none of the people in the film are actually actors with the exception of the main characters.
                              sigpic

Comment

Finally: TRON: LEGACY 3D ...after weeks of waiting I was able to watch it yesterday in the imax and it was amazing!!! Not that much 3D, but where 3D was it was visually amazing. Story was okay.. (better than that of Avatar, anyway!).... hope there is a third coming. loved it... but I think 3D has to be developed better.... or another format, I still like 2D more.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X