No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tron Legacy... yesterday. I still haven't seen the original.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Cube - surprisingly good for the first 30-40 mins, mysterious and sinister. Then it tried to be a psychological thriller with a bad actor, the cop. Kinda crappy towards the end but still was ok.

David Hewlett was in it, a very versatile actor. Had no idea he was in it, was doubting that it was him for the first 20 mins.

Comment

Just watched Repo: The Genetic Opera, not sure if it is considered sci-fi but it was pretty weird....but yet I couldn't stop watching I was so interested by it.

Comment

Coraline - I really liked it, I think its a really cute and yet kinda creepy(in a good way) movie.
          sigpic

Comment

Inception. Very good, clever, original and well made. Great casting and music too. But one thing bugs the hell out of me about this film...is it just me, or does Ellen Page have a really weird walk?
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

lol, that's what bugged you about the movie Inception? Of all things? hahaha, a bit funny.

Hardware- psychotic robot movie. It was bleh,
              Spoiler:
              I was hoping throughout the movie the girl would die. But she just wouldn't die. She just wouldn't stop screaming. Extremely annoying.

Comment

Sunshine - started out interesting and then in the 2nd half it turned into a horror film (I'm not a fan of horror films). It made no sense, was completely uncessary and didn't fit at all. It seemed as if someone realized the movie was going to be too short and need to add something and this is what they came up with.
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Forbidden Planet made in 1956.
                  Special effects and storyline were quite good for it's time, IMO.
                  Interesting seeing such a young Leslie Nielsen, too.

Comment

Watched Iron Man 2 again, but this time with the subtitles on! Makes a hell of a difference.
                    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Saw VII. I wanted to like it, I really did but I thought it was boring. It didn't really stand out from the rest of the series. Atleast the traps were still pretty neat but overall I've never really understood why the Saw movies are so popular.
                      sigpic

Comment

finally watched Species II , but now want to watch Species III
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief
                          Where the Wild Things Are (OK, this isn't exactly sci-fi but I watched it anyway )
                          Darkness Falls (more like horror than anything else but they air horror on Syfy anyway )
                          Reign of Fire
                          sigpic

Comment

Just watched Mars Attacks!. Wish I hadn't.
                            sigpic

Comment

I watched Battle For Terra last night. Absolutely love that movie! My second favorite animated movie of all time.
                              sigpic
                              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I just watched after life , kind of crazy movie
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X