X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beetlejuice
    sigpic

Comment

I watched Alien vs Predator yesterday ...
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Moon

Watched it yesterday. Will probably watch it again today. Felt like I was the only person who hadn't seen it. Great movie story wise and production wise. I mean for 5 million dollars that was dang good.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

iam watching Blindness awesome movie , very good
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Star Wars IV: A New Hope
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Watching Aliens.

Comment

sorcerer's apprentice
                sigpic

Comment

Star Wars IV: A New Hope again. This time with the commentary. Informative, but not great. Sounded like they were all recorded individually, then edited together.
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Tin Man: Part 3
                    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I just watched TRON on the sky sci fi/horror movie channel. Such a classic.
                      sigpic

Comment

saw that movie new M Night movie Devil, it was really good , if you are into his movies , iam , but i didn't like or want to see Air Bender cause that looked dumb
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I am watching the matrix right now. Forgot how awesome the first movie was. It's one of my favourite movies, the first one will always has a special place in my heart. The second is good also and the third one is sometimes more boring but still okay but nothing can beat the first one. For Zion!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Coraline
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

watching Superman 2006, yeah !!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah I saw Resident Evil Afterlife ... Not sure if it's sci-fi ...
                                But that movie is awesome
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X