Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should watch that movie again , ooh how i love Paul McGillion
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Red vs Blue: Season 4
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

currently watching A Sound of Thunder, great movie really makes you think how much butterflies suck
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Don't know if it counts, but I watched Zombieland. Love that movie. Very quotable too, just not on this forum!
          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
          sigpic
          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Cube, aka Saw of the 1990's. Awesomeness
            sigpic
            It was Arrested Development

Comment

Red vs Blue: Season 5
              Red vs Blue: Reconstruction
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

About to watch 28 Days Later
                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
                  Cube, aka Saw of the 1990's. Awesomeness
                  With David Hewlett!!
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Red vs Blue: Recreation

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                      so who did you root for ? I rooted for Hugh Jackman character , it all started with him !
                      At first I was all for Hugh Jackman's character and I really didn't like CB's character(despite my obsession with Christian Bale lol ). I felt really bad for him and understood why he was doing certain things. Towards the end though, once things started coming out I was more for Christian Bale's character. The whole situation was pretty messed up I could kinda see where both characters were coming from at times, and the ending was kinda sad. It was a great movie though. I like movies where there is no clear good guy or bad guy.
                      sigpic

Comment

I watched Pitch Black today.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                          With David Hewlett!!
                          Why do you think I watched it?
                          sigpic
                          It was Arrested Development

Comment

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!

I'd forgotten how much fun this movie is. I love how they mixed the dark seriousness and the campy comic comedy I'd also totally forgotten that Judith Hoag is the hot young April O'Neil in this And I also spotted a young Sam Rockwell

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                              I watched Pitch Black today.
                              This is a good movie!

Very underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                                This is a good movie!

Very underrated.
                                I bought that on dvd when it first came out and I've always liked it. Riddick is a great character and Claudia Black is in it and shes pretty cool; and overall I think its a great movie. I liked it better than the second movie The Chronicles of Riddick.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X