What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Not Nearly as good as the first two, but I loved the end scene...

Spoiler:
    especially when Xavier showed up! and the battle of deadpool with wolverine and creed was awesome!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
      Avatar (Collector's Cut, Part 2/2)
      Hey what was different from the other dvd ? I heard there was somes scenes added
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        Hey what was different from the other dvd ? I heard there was somes scenes added
        Yeah, there are a bunch of new scenes that weren't in the original theatrical version, which is also included in the set.

In the Collector's Cut, the major new scenes are:

- The beginning, showing Jake on Earth before being recruited for the Avatar program.

- Jake, Dr. Augustine, and Norman in their Avatar bodies at the schoolhouse, then later, during a break in Jake's training with Neytiri, Augustine tells Jake (in their real bodies) what happened at the school - an incident involving Quaritch's people.

- Before the destruction of Hometree, there is a scene with Na'vi warriors totaling the dozers and some of Quaritch's people in mech-suits surveying the mess.

- I think there were a few more fight scenes between Human ground troops and Na'vi cavalry.

That's all I recall at the moment.
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
          Yeah, there are a bunch of new scenes that weren't in the original theatrical version, which is also included in the set.

In the Collector's Cut, the major new scenes are:

- The beginning, showing Jake on Earth before being recruited for the Avatar program.

- Jake, Dr. Augustine, and Norman in their Avatar bodies at the schoolhouse, then later, during a break in Jake's training with Neytiri, Augustine tells Jake (in their real bodies) what happened at the school - an incident involving Quaritch's people.

- Before the destruction of Hometree, there is a scene with Na'vi warriors totaling the dozers and some of Quaritch's people in mech-suits surveying the mess.

- I think there were a few more fight scenes between Human ground troops and Na'vi cavalry.

That's all I recall at the moment.
          Is the Directors Cut any better than the theatrical release? I myself found it quite boring.... although I like James Cameron.. dont know why I did not liked Avatar..°shrugs° ...

....did watch though X-Men ....in three weeks I am gonna see X-Men: First Class... Its gonna be super and I have the feeling it will the best part of the franchise yet..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            Is the Directors Cut any better than the theatrical release? I myself found it quite boring.... although I like James Cameron.. dont know why I did not liked Avatar..°shrugs° ...
            I loved the theatrical release, too, so I'm the wrong person to ask. One of the things I love about science fiction is exploring alien worlds and cultures, and Avatar certainly does that.
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Alien quadrilogy. 2 last night....three tonight.....
              sigpic
              Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
              "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
              Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
              Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
              etc.....

Comment

Zombieland... XD
                sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Skyline

lol. What an incredibly bad movie. I figured it was bad, but that was really bad. Like one of those Skiffy Saturday flicks except with all the money spent on the VXF. Terrible acting and almost non-existent plot.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

The CAVE

Cave divers explore a set of caves in the Carpathian mountains encountering creatures while one of their own is slowly mutating from a parasite.

Great movie!!
                    sigpic

Comment

watched Surrogates very cool movie everybody's a robot
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides

This one made me a fanboy of Jack Sparrow! The other one were great too, but nothing compared to this one! If I have time Ill watch the first one soon. Its better than On Stranger Tides but it beats easily the second and third one!
                        sigpic

Comment

watching the movie DOOM with the Rock and Karl Urban.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sat through the Green Hornet today. Not sure if that counts as a "sci-fi" movie persay but it's the closest I've come recently ... I don't recommend it.
                            ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                            ames on facebook
                            ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                              watching the movie DOOM with the Rock and Karl Urban.
                              oh I love Karl Urban , I just saw him Priest it was an awesome movie
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                                oh I love Karl Urban , I just saw him Priest it was an awesome movie
                                i love Karl Urban in Chronicles of Riddick too!! lol! Lord Vaako is AWESOME!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X