• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 1

Comment

Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi

I am now ready for next weekend.
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The X-Files: Fight the Future

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

DVD: A Scanner Darkly

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Is there a topic for Sense8? I couldn't find it.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Star Wars Holiday Special

I managed to make it all the way through. It was the longest hour-and-a-half of my life.
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                Star Wars Holiday Special

I managed to make it all the way through. It was the longest hour-and-a-half of my life.
                Well, you're a better man than I am. I ended up fast forwarding most of it and just watching the cartoons.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens

It was weird not have the FOX logo and fanfare. But, at least we didn't have the Disney logo--that would have been even weirder.

Abrams did a much better job here than he did with his Star Trek movies--though there are still some things that made me go,'Huh?'. Some have said this movie rehashes the original. While I agree that there are some familiar story elements, the writers manage to carry them out in a way that's fresh enough.

It was great to see the original characters returning--all of which were given great entrances. Though it is surprising to see R2 and 3PO are still around and operating smoothly, given that they're around 70 years old at this point.
                  sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Fantastic 4 (2015).

Comment

It was yesterday, but I suppose it still counts - "Star Wars: Episode Seven - The Force Awakens".

Which was bloody good.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Star Wars: "The Phantom Menace"

Comment

Star Wars: "Attack of the Clones"
                          Star Wars: "Revenge of the Sith"

Comment

Star Wars Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment