No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hobbit- Desolation of Smaug (I'd so watch three hours of Thorin/ Thranduil sass contest)
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The Martian

Really loved it. The drama is balanced nicely with some light-heartedness. The shots of the Martian landscapes were particularly stunning. I also had to laugh at the Happy Days references, especially since I'm in the process of watching that show.

King Kong (1976)

I've seen bits and pieces of it when I was younger, but this was my first time watching it all the way through. I'm more able to appreciate it now. They did a great job making Kong a sympathetic creature rather than your ordinary rampaging monster.
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Lord the Rings- The Fellowship of the Ring
        sigpic

Comment

Battlestar Galactica (1979 Theatrical Release, HD Remaster)

Comment

Sleepy Hollow
            sigpic

Comment

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Dark Matter: S1E1, S1E2

Comment

Blu-Ray: Jurassic World

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Back to the Future
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Back to the Future, Part II
                      sigpic

My Books:

Comment

The Andromeda Strain (1971).
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Back to the Future, Part III
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Blu-Ray: Mad Max: Fury Road

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Naruto The Last Movie

NaruHina
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Star Wars

The original 1977 version, complete without "Episode IV: A New Hope". The copy of the original trilogy I got included the original theatrical releases, and this is my first time watching them. The aspect ratio stank--black bars on all sides. I had to use the zoom feature on my TV to make it right. It was watchable, but the picture still wasn't perfect.
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X