No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 Monkeys, in preparation for the new series on Syfy.

Comment

The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes

Starring a young Kurt Russell, 24 years before he would step through the stargate as Col. Jack O'Neil.
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

DVD- Elysium
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The Congress. I'm considering doing a review, but I think I should read the book it's based on first, Stanislaw Lem's The Futurological Congress. I know there must have been major changes in the adaptation.

Comment

DVD- Robin Hood (2011)
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I saw Strange Magic yesterday.

It was okay. I loved the twist at the end, but ENOUGH WITH THE BLOODY SINGING!!!
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Howl's Moving Castle

Comment

Cinema: Ex Machina

Comment

Despicable Me. For like the ten or twelfth time.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Machine

Comment

Beneath the Planet of the Apes

A little disappointed with the ending. I don't mind endings where everybody dies, but it feels like there should have been something more. As it is, the movie just ends.
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

I Origins

Comment

The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Captain America Winter Soldier

Comment

Space Station 76

Definitely NOT recommended.

Comment

Working...
                                X