X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    Breaking Dawn part 1 , pretty good kind of corny in some parts
    Ditto and ditto.

I also also had an attack of pre-emptive crotchetiness: reported a group of noisy teenagers to the staff before the film had even started. Ha!

Comment

Captain America: The First Avenger
      I liked it more than Thor, but less than X-Men: First Class ( I enjoyed watching all three movies though).
      I loved Loki in Thor, the story in Captain America(and Hugo Weaving was a cool bad guy), and I loved Charles and Eric and their relationship in First Class(James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender were both awesome, and they were the main reason I liked that movie as much as I did)
      sigpic

Comment

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
        I thought it was a fun movie.
        sigpic

Comment

The Impossible Voyage, from 1904, also by Georges Melies.

Wow. Our scientific knowledge has certainly come along way in the last century.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            Did you liked? I mean I still enjoyed but not as much as Thor, or X-Men: First Class this year.. but still, Hugo Weaving was awesome as ever, wasn't he?
            I liked it but yeah I did like those other two movies better. This movie was more over the top than I would have liked. Course I don't read any of the Marvel comics, but I still like to watch the movies and am looking forward to the Avengers.

Hugo Weaving was good. It took me a bit to finally recognize where I'd seen him. (Agent Smith and LOTR) I was like I know this guy from somewhere.
            IMO always implied.

Comment

Super 8
              sigpic

Comment

Watched Never let me go , again very sad movie similar to the hunger games in that it is portrayal of a dystopia society.
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Frankenstein (1910)
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Tron: Legacy

I'm knocking on the sky...
                    sigpic

Comment

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Good but not as entertaining as the others.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace It's getting better as it gets older and binks is Noway near as annoying as I remembered although I still hate him...

Star Wars: Attack of the Clones

Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

" the ability to speak does not make you intelligent"
                        Last edited by Sp!der; 24 November 2011, 09:57 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Watched Insidious, that movie isn't very gorey , but the sublteness is very scary !
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Comment

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

And goin to watch later:

Eulogy...very funny but it's not sci-fi...it's on my watch list for today though
                              Last edited by lookupwardsnshare; 27 November 2011, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Sat: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows, Parts 1 and 2
                                Sun: Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog; Avatar
                                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                                ames on facebook
                                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Working...
                                X