No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides yesterday. Lots of good laughs.
    sigpic

Comment

Babylon 5: The Gathering
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        I watched Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides yesterday. Lots of good laughs.
        i am glad you like it
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Babylon 5: The Gathering
          good choice (watched "in the beginning" today myself)

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
            Skyline

lol. What an incredibly bad movie. I figured it was bad, but that was really bad. Like one of those Skiffy Saturday flicks except with all the money spent on the VXF. Terrible acting and almost non-existent plot.
            Lol, I watched Skyline too, and felt exactly the same.
            I wasn't expecting much, since I did read a lot of reviews on imdb that said there was no plot and the acting was horrible, but a few said that it wasn't that bad a movie; so I gave it a try, thinking that maybe the people giving the bad reviews may have been over exaggerating a bit on how horrible a movie it was. They weren't, lol; it was bad.

I also watched Black Death. It's not sci-fi or even fantasy. It was ok; it was predictable, but the acting was good. There was a lot of death and violence I guess, mostly due to sword fights and some torture. I don't mind that stuff, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who gets really squeamish over severed limbs and decapitation in movies.
            sigpic

Comment

watchin' Cirque de Freak awesome movie !!
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Just watched Star Wars IV: A New Hope
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Farscape- The Peacekeeper Wars
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The Running Man.
                    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

28 Days Later
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Tron: the original

I really do not like how they put this original thing on the DVD of the first tron. I only watched because well... Tron, it was the first time and i was tire anyway don't know what the fuzz is all about the first one, but maybe I wasn't in the mood but I am glad that I bought it alongside tron:legacy which I will watch tomorrow!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah....the years really haven't been kind to Tron. In the least. Love the crap out of Tron Legacy though

Watched the Dawn of the Dead remake with a buddy tonight.

Comment

Alien.
                            sigpic
                            Jack: Uhh, Daniel - for cryin' out loud!!, I said I would watch the Stanley Cup playoffs with you!
                            Is all this necessary??!?

Comment

Tron Legacy. One word: Awesome.

I really love Olivia Wilde here... Never really watched dr house and it's the first time I really noticed here. Disney are making really good things now first Pirates, then prince of Persia and now tron. With tron I think they made something which not everyone liked suddenly like the other Disney productions, so it was kind a different thing for them to make, I personally loved tron:legacy and I hope we do not have to wait that long for a third movie.
                              sigpic

Comment

star wars: the empire strikes back (extended version with remastered sound)

Comment

Working...
                                X