No announcement yet.

Vampire Diaries (The CW) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So all she needs to do is die. Once she does the "other side" will be eliminated and they'll both be together in death. Tessa won't be happy about that!

At least this Augustine vampire storyline is starting to show some promise. Although we don't know much at this point.

I kind of feel like The Originals has quickly become to superior show.
    sigpic

Comment

That is the way i understand it yes, Once she dies the other side will be no more, i wonder if certain characters could return, like alaric, or bonne?

Yeah idk about this storyline i kinda like Caroline & Katherine working together i hope this doesnt detract from nadia storyline tho

I'm Inclined to agree with your statement about The Originals, really enjoyed what they did with Tyler Lockwood, i like him better on The Originals... and there letting Klaus be Klaus now which is always a plus, tho i also liked how Elijah took the stage for awhile
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        That is the way i understand it yes, Once she dies the other side will be no more, i wonder if certain characters could return, like alaric, or bonne?
        I'm more inclined to believe they'll just go where everyone else goes when they die and rest more peacefully.

I'm Inclined to agree with your statement about The Originals, really enjoyed what they did with Tyler Lockwood, i like him better on The Originals... and there letting Klaus be Klaus now which is always a plus, tho i also liked how Elijah took the stage for awhile
        I'm thrilled that Elijah is back, I love his character. Would like to see Tyler play a larger role somewhere, VD would be cool.
        sigpic

Comment

This weeks episode was just confusing as hell, so is bonnie an immortal being now? i'm confused

Also @ i got doppleganger's coming outta my ears
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

This weeks episode was just confusing as hell, so is bonnie an immortal being now? i'm confused

Also @ i got doppleganger's coming outta my ears
            As I understood, she's just corporeal again, since being the anchor of the other side means you're one foot in both worlds. That's why Amara could see Bonnie, and Bonnie could touch her.

Finally we learned what's drawn Amara crazy, ghosts passing through you to the other side hurts like hell, and she's been a hurting stone for two thousand years. Ouch!

I loved the three Nina Dobrevs in the spell scene, that was pretty awesome.
            sigpic

Comment

The Originals is kicking this shows ass so far. Let Damon have Elena & Ripper Stefan head to New Orleans
              Last edited by TheRandomOne; 16 November 2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                As I understood, she's just corporeal again, since being the anchor of the other side means you're one foot in both worlds. That's why Amara could see Bonnie, and Bonnie could touch her.!
                Tessa seemed somewhat confident about keeping Sylas and his love apart when she killed herself so I vote Bonnie is immortal, but if she is...what is she?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                  The Originals is kicking this shows ass so far. Let Damon have Elena & Ripper Stefan head to New Orleans
                  I'll have to disagree with you there.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm still enjoying this show, but I feel like it is becoming much more teen romance than it used to be. Hopefully it is just a phase.

I'm hopeful about this Augustine Vampire storyline. It sounds like ti could be interesting, creating Vampires that feed on Vampires. Who is Augustine? A captive or the master?
                    Last edited by Spimman; 26 November 2013, 07:06 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                      I'm still enjoying this show, but I feel like it is becoming much more teen romance than it used to be. Hopefully it is just a phase.

I'm hopeful about this Augustine Vampire storyline. It sounds like ti could be interesting, creating Vampires that feed on Vampires. Who is Augustine? A captive or the master?
                      Meet the Augustine Vampire
                      sigpic

Comment

I still like this show ok, but have been pretty unimpressed with the plots this season. I feel like the writers had no plan for what to do after the Originals\Sylas left the show. This whole Katherine storyline should have ended a while back, but now she is bodysnatching...uhg.

Also, was there any real purpose in having Klaus and Rebecca retrun last episode? When I saw they were back I was excited for some cool cross-over episode(s), but nothing of any substance happened at all. Maybe they're trying to keep the connections for The Originals can steal some more characters at some point.
                        sigpic

Comment

This was the 100th episode, it was supposed to be a cameo galore. More what Klaus had was hardly just a cameo ...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                            This was the 100th episode, it was supposed to be a cameo galore. More what Klaus had was hardly just a cameo ...
                            OK, that makes sense.

I think I would have been happier to see Katherine die, which would have made the gathering make more sense and allowed the show to move on...
                            sigpic

Comment

I thought the 100th episode was a big improvement over the last episode that was horrible.

Comment

How will Katherine bull the stunt of with the bodysnatshing. If Bonny is the ankhor for supernatural, then she can see Katherine is dead, but will not see she's soul go trough her. And then comes Mat in the game with the knife he got from Katherine's daughter.
                                sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Working...
                                X