Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night's episode:
    Spoiler:
    I'm so confused! I'm also beginning to like Damon more than Stefan now. When Matt or Bonnie or whoever did the spell to send Vicki back.....why did all the others stay? Since they all came back with the spell shouldn't they have left the same way? I forgot about Jenna. My bad.

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
      Last night's episode:
      Spoiler:
      I'm so confused! I'm also beginning to like Damon more than Stefan now. When Matt or Bonnie or whoever did the spell to send Vicki back.....why did all the others stay? Since they all came back with the spell shouldn't they have left the same way? I forgot about Jenna. My bad.

IHS
      Spoiler:
      I thought that was explained quite well in the episode. Bonnie's grandma said the witch who was helping Vickie had made a crack allowing others to come through. It's also the reason why the ghosts could touch the living. Supposedly the necklace will close the crack.
      sigpic

Comment

Holding hands over eyes to avoid spoilers. I just started watching this, im on episode 6 of the first season. I didnt think i would like it, but i do. Elena's brother is annoying, but im liking the show and will keep watching.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
          Holding hands over eyes to avoid spoilers. I just started watching this, im on episode 6 of the first season. I didnt think i would like it, but i do. Elena's brother is annoying, but im liking the show and will keep watching.
          He's not annoying...he's hawt!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            He's not annoying...he's hawt!
            Lexi was hawt.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
              *Points to bolded*
              Although its now episode 10.
              sigpic

Comment

After next week this show is on holiday break. So that will give you some time to catch up

Comment

Thought tonight's show was pretty good...seems like they're stepping things up.
                  Spoiler:
                  It was interesting to find out that Klaus' family was responsible for the cave drawings and the origins of the vampires.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok..that was a totally enjoyable episode.
                    Spoiler:
                    first we have Michael trying to kill Klaus and all of that drama...then you have Stefan saving Klaus in order to save Damon. All of these twists!
                    sigpic

Comment

Glad the show is back.
                      Spoiler:
                      It seems interesting that the spirits of the witches are helping Stefan hide the bodies of Klaus's family. Lookin' forward to next week.
                      sigpic

Comment

After watching yesterday's episode, I have a question for us to speculate...
                        Spoiler:
                        will Klaus's blood make Caroline obey him also? Or did he do that just to gain the sheriff's favor?
                        sigpic
                        Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogler View Post
                          After watching yesterday's episode, I have a question for us to speculate...
                          Spoiler:
                          will Klaus's blood make Caroline obey him also? Or did he do that just to gain the sheriff's favor?
                          I was wondering the same thing...if it does then she's
                          Spoiler:
                          a hybrid
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, our question was not answered this week
                            But there were many new stories... Overall I 'd say this was A VERY GOOD EPISODE!
                            Read tonight's episode review here:
                            Spoiler:
                            http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/01/the-vampire-diaries-review-oh-brother/
                            sigpic
                            Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Originally posted by Ogler View Post
                              Well, our question was not answered this week
                              But there were many new stories... Overall I 'd say this was A VERY GOOD EPISODE!
                              Read tonight's episode review here:
                              Spoiler:
                              http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/01/the-vampire-diaries-review-oh-brother/
                              Yeah...I know...the question still goes unanswered, but it was a good episode. It was also nice to know a little more about Bonnie's background with her Mom, etc.
                              sigpic

Comment

Join the discussion of "Who is in the coffin?"

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/01/vam...in-the-coffin/
                                sigpic
                                Proud to be a Padapup!

Comment

Working...
                                X