Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defying Gravity - News/Articles/Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Wasn't exactly a surprise. FlashForward was getting terrible numbers
    I'm currently reading the novel and find it much better than the tv show. Though I still preferred FF over the V.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I was very upset at first, but honestly, a lot of that anger has faded over time. Shows I enjoyed even more have been canceled in the same way.
      yup.
      if there was any show that I wanted to come back, it'd be Life, with Damian Lewis.
      that show was balls

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        We don't know till it happens though, do we? This is one of those cancellations, like Firefly, that I'm really really bitter about....
        well maybe they'll make a movie like Firefly ?
        sigpic
        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I doubt it, personally. The Defying Gravity style of storytelling really wouldn't lend itself to a 90-120 minute film....
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            I doubt it, personally. The Defying Gravity style of storytelling really wouldn't lend itself to a 90-120 minute film....
            A miniseries, perhaps. But I very much doubt that would happen, either.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              A miniseries, perhaps. But I very much doubt that would happen, either.
              Yeah, I think that is very unlikely.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I seriously hate SyFy. they should pick up show like these; instead of making lousy movies.
                Favorite Characters:
                Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
                Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
                SG1: Jack O'Neill
                SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
                Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Originally posted by BayGateScape View Post
                  I seriously hate SyFy. they should pick up show like these; instead of making lousy movies.
                  Those shows cost a lot more to make then the B movies
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah but surely not making a bunch of these F grade movies (B is too kind) would provide the budget for at least one season

Besides that, from what we've heard from the DG series creator, it wasn't the budget at issue. Sci Fi just didn't want to pick up something that had started on a network other than their own.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The True DigiFluid.
                      Plus Syfy wanted this to, except the producers could not turn down a very last minute offer from a network channel.

Comment

its no coincidence that the new branding, SyFy, when pronounced slightly different, sounds like the got an STD.

this explains all the disgusting crap on it.

Comment

News flash: Propworx has got their hands on props and costumes from Defying Gravity and will begin auctioning them off on eBay next week:

http://defyinggravity.propworx.com/
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The first round of Defying Gravity props, costumes and concept art is now up for auction.

'Tis a sad, sad day.

Comment

Andrew Airlie (Mike Goss) doing a Q & A @ SciFiAndTvTalk - submit your question below -

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...-from-you.html

Comment

Deadline extended for Andrew Airlie Q & A - see link below -

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...rom-you-1.html

Comment

Working...
                                X