Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defying Gravity - News/Articles/Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    Blu-ray Disc
    Thanks
    sigpic

Comment

I miss this show!

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
        I miss this show!
        Me too!
        I wonder how it did in the other markets ... I know it did much better in Canada than it did in the US.
        So much potential, so many threads left blowing in the breeze. Sigh.
        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
        ames on facebook
        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

It didn't do to well in the UK, but then that was probably because anybody who was genuinely interested had already acquired the episodes by other means because the BBC were months behind ABC, I *think* the final episode aired in Canada two days before the pilot was shown on the BBC.

Such a shame, the show had genuine potential.

Comment

I miss this show!
            Same here. Just another one of many good shows that were never given the chance they deserved.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

its a massive shame it was cancelled but thats yank networks for u, they never give series a chance if the ratings arnt there in the first couple of weeks
              sigpic
              First time using GIMP2 can't say its not a bad job
              MGM, Sci-Fi Channel and the Creators are

I'll only watch SGU coz theres nowt to do on tuesday nites.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                It didn't do to well in the UK, but then that was probably because anybody who was genuinely interested had already acquired the episodes by other means because the BBC were months behind ABC, I *think* the final episode aired in Canada two days before the pilot was shown on the BBC.

Such a shame, the show had genuine potential.
                Airing at about 2am didn't help it either.

Comment

show was interesting - was something else decent to watch aside from all the garbage out there now.
                  i downloaded the last handful of eps and we watched them - it was just starting to get into a stride I think after those. But as usual...

If I got anything from this, it's thatmy fiancee and I use the term H2IK situation all the time.

Comment

LOL - gotta love when random sayings from tv insinuate themselves into your everyday conversations...
                    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                    ames on facebook
                    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Interview with DG costume designer Monique Prudhomme - see link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...s-call.html#tp

Comment

I kind of miss this show. It definitely wasn't given enough of a chance to succeed.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I miss this show!
                          I miss this show, but when I saw the last episode Kiss made me miss it more
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Gah, stop bumping this thread up and making me remember how much I miss it
                            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

We've always got the DVDs...

...I know, it's no substitute for new episodes.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                Gah, stop bumping this thread up and making me remember how much I miss it
                                ha ha , now you feel worse , the things is now i feel worse too
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X