Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally I got to watch it...
    I am a huge fan *cues teenage giggles*

It was cool the way Merlin reverseparaphrased (is that a word in English?) Milton in the scene before the last...
    Spoiler:
    something like this: "It is better to serve under a good man than too rule next to an evil one".
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Yay a Merlin thread Big fan

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      Finally I got to watch it...
      I am a huge fan *cues teenage giggles*

It was cool the way Merlin reverseparaphrased (is that a word in English?) Milton in the scene before the last...
      Spoiler:
      something like this: "It is better to serve under a good man than too rule next to an evil one".
      Merlin S02E01
      Spoiler:
      I loved that part too!!
      I thought it was a pretty good season opener. Pretty action packed and good character moments already. Can't wait for the rest
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

I found an awesome site for Merlin fans not living in the UK

http://www.casttv.com/shows/merlin

I'm watching it now.

Poor Merlin. *gives him kisses*

Comment

just watched the first episode of the second season. This season could turn out even better than last.

Comment

loved the second series first ep! Mackenzie Crook was awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, I made icons!!

There from the first two episdes: The Dragon's Call and Valiant. So no spoilers. I hope.

A few teasers:

The rest are here at my thread I made for asll of my art for all of my many fandoms. You'll need to scroll down abit to get to the icons. Feel free to take just don't claim them as your own please. Feedback is always nice too . . . http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=59865&page=2

Comment

Originally posted by leeman15251 View Post
                just watched the first episode of the second season. This season could turn out even better than last.
                It seems so. Now the characters are already introduced so we can see them develop into their future selves ( I mean the future selves we all know...)

Originally posted by Boo View Post
                loved the second series first ep! Mackenzie Crook was awesome!
                Indeed. And quite funny. Poor, poor Merlin.

Did everyone watch the deleted scene in youtube?

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                Oh, I made icons!!

There from the first two episdes: The Dragon's Call and Valiant. So no spoilers. I hope.

A few teasers:

<snip>
                The rest are here at my thread I made for asll of my art for all of my many fandoms. You'll need to scroll down abit to get to the icons. Feel free to take just don't claim them as your own please. Feedback is always nice too . . . http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=59865&page=2

I love how everybody around here is so creative...I am the exception.

Did anyone notice how the writers are trying to get more girls as love interests for both main characters in this season ... ? I wonder why?;D
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                  I found an awesome site for Merlin fans not living in the UK

http://www.casttv.com/shows/merlin

I'm watching it now.

Poor Merlin. *gives him kisses*
                  Thanks for the link! I am going to watch as soon as I finish posting some more on Gateworld. Really apppreciated SpaceMonkey.
                  ---------------------
                  sigpic
                  Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Lovely icons, spacemonkey.

I really enjoyed the first season of Merlin and look forward to a second one. I rather enjoy the different view of this Merlin, as a young boy/man growing up with Arthur.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                      Lovely icons, spacemonkey.

I really enjoyed the first season of Merlin and look forward to a second one. I rather enjoy the different view of this Merlin, as a young boy/man growing up with Arthur.
                      That's what I love too, the poetic license they take and use really well Plus they can also make great plotdevices with things in the story they do want to use, like Mordred or Morgana
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

[QUOTE=Stargate78fan;10635819]Lovely icons, spacemonkey.

I really enjoyed the first season of Merlin and look forward to a second one. I rather enjoy the different view of this Merlin, as a young boy/man growing up with Arthur.[/QUOTE

yes, it's nice to see different things then normally shown.

Comment

Just watch the second episode. It's not as good as the first one but the preview for the third episode looks promising.

Comment

I like how they have some aspects of the Merlin/Arthur myth, but have a twist of their own. I do like the young actors who portray Arthur and Merlin. Anthony Head is great as Uther.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by leeman15251 View Post
                              Just watch the second episode. It's not as good as the first one but the preview for the third episode looks promising.
                              Spoiler(???)~
                              Spoiler:
                              I think the point of the episode was establishing a connection between Arthur and Gwen, wich was only hinted in season 1. I realise this is a an extremely lame comment: Awww, how cute! There, I said it

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                              I like how they have some aspects of the Merlin/Arthur myth, but have a twist of their own. I do like the young actors who portray Arthur and Merlin. Anthony Head is great as Uther.
                              I lurve Anthony Head: he is one of those blessed actors who can have a line as trivial as " Pass me the salt" and it sounds as Shakespeare.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                                Spoiler(???)~
                                Spoiler:
                                I think the point of the episode was establishing a connection between Arthur and Gwen, wich was only hinted in season 1. I realise this is a an extremely lame comment: Awww, how cute! There, I said it

I agree
                                Spoiler:
                                I thought this ep was great, mostly because of the characters. The story was a bit meh, but they all did a great job in making me laugh and go awww I really liked how they handled Gwen and Arthur. It made sense.

I lurve Anthony Head: he is one of those blessed actors who can have a line as trivial as " Pass me the salt" and it sounds as Shakespeare.
                                So true
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X