X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.. kinda He needs glasses though

Comment

Lolzish, that is disturbingly creepy, IMHO anyway....
      I could just see it now...

Movie trailer:

Announcer: "Coming these holidays, a journey of untold magic..."
      -shots of Atlantis rising are shown-
      Announcer: "And unspeakable evil..."
      -shots of the Keeper are shown-
      Announcer: "Joe Flannigan as John Sheppard, the man who lived..."
      -shots of the keeper standing over John with her hand out about to "wraith" him are shown-
      Announcer: "David Hewlett as Rodney Mckay, the snarky best friend"
      -shots of David running away screaming are shown and then yelling at Sheppard-
      Announcer: "And Torri Higgenson, as Elizabeth Weir, as the other, smarter, best friend!"
      -shots of Elzabeth solving problems and aceing spells are shown-
      Announcer: "AT-"
      -more shots of Atlantis are shown, from many angles-
      Announcer: "Atlantis, the school for witchcraft and wizardry!"
      *Coming to you this summer...*
      Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 20 December 2005, 09:59 PM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

OMG! I never saw the simularity before, but looking at the pic, he does look so much like him

Comment

ha! that's funny!

I think it's b/c they have the same pose in those two pics.
          Maybe he could play grown-up Harry Potter. ...why? I don't know... but that would be pretty amusing. Joe Flanigan with a British accent? hm.. not sure..

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
          "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
          www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

Hmm... yep, he is in a very similar pose. Reminds me of this one picture of Teyla - she's posed very similar to the Invisible Woman on the poster to The Fantastic Four.

Teyla...
            http://eclecticum.com/Stargate/pics/S2/S2TE007.jpg

The Fantastic Four poster...
            http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/...our/poster.jpg

Not identical, but very, very similar.
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Thats funny, you could see her being Invisible Woman in Fantastic Four. Thinking about it she could be Invisible Woman in Atlantis using her Wraith powers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                Lolzish, that is disturbingly creepy, IMHO anyway....
                I could just see it now...

Movie trailer:

Announcer: "Coming these holidays, a journey of untold magic..."
                -shots of Atlantis rising are shown-
                Announcer: "And unspeakable evil..."
                -shots of the Keeper are shown-
                Announcer: "Joe Flannigan as John Sheppard, the man who lived..."
                -shots of the keeper standing over John with her hand out about to "wraith" him are shown-
                Announcer: "David Hewlett as Rodney Mckay, the snarky best friend"
                -shots of David running away screaming are shown and then yelling at Sheppard-
                Announcer: "And Torri Higgenson, as Elizabeth Weir, as the other, smarter, best friend!"
                -shots of Elzabeth solving problems and aceing spells are shown-
                Announcer: "AT-"
                -more shots of Atlantis are shown, from many angles-
                Announcer: "Atlantis, the school for witchcraft and wizardry!"
                *Coming to you this summer...*
                Fan-flipping-tastic!!!!!!!! I thought this was hilarious when I read it. I can see Torri Higginson with Hermione's bushy hair! hehehe!

[IMG]img=http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/5717/lookslikeharry9vy.th.jpg[/IMG] aka

I think it is because they are in the same pose that they look similar.

Just a couple of Qs though. Does that make Carson the 'Neville' character and who is going to be McGonagall?

Comment

Grrr! Silly pics didnt work so just ignore that paragraph.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Gal 1984

Fan-flipping-tastic!!!!!!!! I thought this was hilarious when I read it. I can see Torri Higginson with Hermione's bushy hair! hehehe!

Just a couple of Qs though. Does that make Carson the 'Neville' character and who is going to be McGonagall?
                    First off, thank you! Alot of thought went into that

Carson is DEFINATELY Neville, Kavannagh is Malfoy, and Colonel Caldwell is McGonagall

Oh, and Chaya is Cho and Hermoid is Nobby
                    (Any more info can be supplied if you want )

Comment

First off, thank you! Alot of thought went into that

Carson is DEFINATELY Neville, Kavannagh is Malfoy, and Colonel Caldwell is McGonagall

Oh, and Chaya is Cho and Hermoid is Nobby
                      (Any more info can be supplied if you want )
                      I could tell that a lot of thought had gone into it and it completely paid off! It was absolute GOLD!

I think the Wraith are Dementors, the Wraith Hive Queen is Voldie, and O'Neill is Dumbledore (he is mentioned more than he appears and only appears when necessary).

Good call on Kavannagh being Malfoy, am not sure who Crabbe and Goyle are then, but Kavannagh definately works. I havent seen season two yet so am not sure about Hermoid as Dobby but I will take your word for it.

Colonel Sumner (died in first ep - but if he lived on) would be a good Snape, he was always hasseling Sheppard.

My next question is this though. If Weir is Hermione, and Chaya is Cho, who is Ginny? Teyla?

I've thought about this waaaay too much and definately need to get out more. Actually, seen as its a Friday night I might just do that. Have a good night all.

Comment

Yep, know what you mean and I saw it too.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Yep, Ginny is Teyla, and Sergeant Bates is Percy (lol, he becomes surprisingly absent during the next couple of books/series' )
                          Crabb and Goyle is a hard one, it's like saying who Fred and George are...

Comment

Could see Ford as Fred...maybe he gets cloned?
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

McKay is Fred or George. The other one...no clue really.

Comment

Yep, Ginny is Teyla, and Sergeant Bates is Percy (lol, he becomes surprisingly absent during the next couple of books/series' )
                                Crabb and Goyle is a hard one, it's like saying who Fred and George are...
                                Good call on Bates being Percy. Both characters you just wanna slap.

I was thinking that Mckay and Zelenka could be Fred and George (or Gred and Forge - hehe) because those two are hilarious when put together. But Rodney was put in the original run down, so now I dont know what. Unless Ford replaces Rodney in the original list and that enables Rodney to be Fred, ... or George.

Am still stuck on Crabbe and Goyle though. I guess there is always Bob and Steve?

Any suggestions???

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X