X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    A (Chaotic) Conversation of Jumbled Quotes:
    Off topic -- your sig made me literally LOL.
    Grace Under Pressure & Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
    two lj communities celebrating some of scifi's most compelling creations

stargate_women bsg_women

Comment

Oh my gosh. . .can't stop laughing at those pictures!!!

TechnoBoy got it perfect. Send that to Chris Columbus! *LMAO*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by zephyrRS
        Off topic -- your sig made me literally LOL.
        Why thank you!

What abilities I lack in photoshop skills, I can make up for with my keen sense of random...ness.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Why thank you!

What abilities I lack in photoshop skills, I can make up for with my keen sense of random...ness.
          ok....must catch up!

1. lol spaz....... more like quirky...ness, and i love your sig to btw!!

2. ROTFLMBO and the doctored pics!! those are great guys!!

3. neither of them would be a good pick for harry.....although that doctored pic of sheppard almost made me change my mind

4. did anyone else see joe on that weird movie on the USA channel a few days ago!! i was like "hey, shep in a suit!?!? wait..... why are you in NY!!! shouldnt you be in another galaxy!! go back to your other galaxy!!!"
          Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
          -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

OK, since we've established that HP would possibly grow out of his vertically challenged puberty, lets bring this back to off-the-beaten path SG actors.

For a twenty-somehting HP -- what about Courtenay J. Stevens aka Keras in Atlantis or Lt. Elliot in Stargate. Here's the interview he did with GateWorld recently: http://www.gateworld.net/articles/in...tevens01.shtml
            Grace Under Pressure & Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
            two lj communities celebrating some of scifi's most compelling creations

stargate_women bsg_women

Comment

hes forhead looks rather large on that photo.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                ok....must catch up!

1. lol spaz....... more like quirky...ness, and i love your sig to btw!!

2. ROTFLMBO and the doctored pics!! those are great guys!!

3. neither of them would be a good pick for harry.....although that doctored pic of sheppard almost made me change my mind

4. did anyone else see joe on that weird movie on the USA channel a few days ago!! i was like "hey, shep in a suit!?!? wait..... why are you in NY!!! shouldnt you be in another galaxy!! go back to your other galaxy!!!"
                So funny! We must stick together and be quirky together, Yooey. And, yes, I'm sure I would have been saying that if I had seen Shep on that movie. See ya, Yooey! Yes, I am going to call you that forever.

Personally, I think Daniel would make a great wizard in one of the later books. Harry Potter fans? Where can you place him? Book 20? 25?

Comment

Sorry to disapoint, but Book 7 will be the last HP book. JK Rowling stated as early as book 2 that there would only be seven, each one chartering another year at school and the equivilent of English College.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Hey there people!

I have been wanting to bring this up for a while but being sorta kinda new I've only been able to do this now. In other words I only just figured out how to make a pic a URL (I think that is the correct terminology) so that I could put it in a post.

There I was one day minding my own business when one day I saw this picture taken at a Convention. [img=http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/5717/lookslikeharry9vy.th.jpg]

Is it just me or does Joe Flannigan in the above pic look like Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter in this photo [http://img472.imageshack.us/my.php?i...advdfs8iy.jpg]. (He's on the poster in the background)

I'm not sure if the second pic will work but I'll try it anyway eh?

Let me know what you think

PS Just realised that they come out as links. If anyone can let me know how to make them pics that would be really good.

The Dan Radcliffe pic is the DVD cover of Prisoner of Azkaban if you've got it handy

Comment

By the By I forgot to mention that the Dan Radcliffe pic is the one on the Prisoner of Azkaban DVD cover, just incase anyone has it handy instead of clicking on the link.

Sorry but unfortunately the pics came up as links and not as actual pics. Sorry again, but am new to some of this stuff and am still playing with it.

Comment

if you want to post a pic click on the "insert image" button (the yellow one with a mountain on it) then insert the url and it should work. And yer it kinda does but i thought there already was a lookalike thread?
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

He kind of does look like him.

Comment

I can see the similarity...off topic: but is it me or does Carson look better with the facial fuz from Season 1
                            Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

If I squint my eye ... yep.
                              When I saw Shep (in some ep.) wearing a hoody, he did actually remind me (loosely remind me ) of Harry Potter
                              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I can see it, somewhat anyways.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X