X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You muuuust all watch this! It's sooo funny
    http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=9wl1j6mUO9s&NR=1
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

*loves this thread* *makes herself comfortable*

My favourite pic of him!

Bigger version
      Spoiler:
      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Another favourite

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Some new pics of him shooting Dorian Gray!!! I cannot say how very excited I am about that movie!!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

And just because....Another favourite

Comment

Double thunk because I LOVE it!
            Actually it's slash that I love but I disguise it as 'double thunk' so you won't think I am strange

Comment

Another one and then I am off

Comment

No one there?????

I guess I'll have to continue talking to myself

More double thunk for you

Comment

Comment

Ben alongside Mr. Armani

Comment

Sorry if it seems like I am spamming the thread or anything!! That's really not my intention!! It's just that I am completely and utterly in love with Ben and I wanna spread the love

My last double thunk pic...for the day

Bad quality but still oh so beautiful

Comment

GUH!!!!!!!

Have I ever mentioned that I find drinking to be a very sexy thing

Comment

I am crazy...I keep coming back here and still no one's there to talk to!....

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                            *loves them all*

But this one is the cuttest.

Comment

I"m here! I'm here! aww lotsa pretty pictures & fiiinally someone to thunk with LOL!
                              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
                              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                                *loves them all*

But this one is the cuttest.
                                Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                                I"m here! I'm here! aww lotsa pretty pictures & fiiinally someone to thunk with LOL!

Yippieeee!!!! I am not alone! *throws a party*

Spacemonkey: I agree It's the cutest!! Their smiles!! *swoons*

telpethoniel: I LOVE to thunk

Comment

Working...
                                X