i still watch it occaisonally on my computer

1 was the best
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
      uh I know S4 was released in America thats why i didnt bring any thing up Digimon Savers is Season 5 though which unless you know japanese you have to watch a fansub
      Sorry I actually meant to say season 5 not 4. Season 5 is being aired on toon disney, I just watched a episode yesterday. And when it was changed to english they renamed it digimon data squad.

So just to clarify Season 5 is out in English, but it is under a different name so you might not of noticed it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kharn the betrayer View Post
        well I did say it was edited but its not like what happend with Pokemon with certain episodes being just cut all together

and nothing In japanese Digimon exactly compares to James with inflatable boobs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uRzyckR1JFE&feature=related

and Meowth having well uh this IMO

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LO7ih5TaAhg&feature=related
        Actually in one episode they show Zoe in a really provacative swim suit. It was cut out of the episode though. Its the episode in season 4 where they are at the beach and they get their digivices stolen by the tucanmon (I think it was them).
        sigpic

Comment

*hauls thread up from the last decade*

So...Digimon Adventure Tri

Anybody else seen it???
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
            *hauls thread up from the last decade*

So...Digimon Adventure Tri

Anybody else seen it???
            *raises hand* It was so awesome, everything I expected in the Adventure revival and more. Only thing that pisses me off as well as many other Fans is the ignoring of the 02 Kids. The Story is obviously after the Anime and all the events happened, yet we only have the Original crew with no mentioning of the other Kids.

Also just pointing out since it was never corrected, Tamers is another Universe than the Adventure Series. Only the first 2 Seasons were in the same universe, every other Season where other Universes with other rules. In the newest Series Xross Fusion, they pulled together all previous leaders from their different Dimensions and Takato aknowledged how cool it was seeing Taichi and Davis young together.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              *raises hand* It was so awesome, everything I expected in the Adventure revival and more. Only thing that pisses me off as well as many other Fans is the ignoring of the 02 Kids. The Story is obviously after the Anime and all the events happened, yet we only have the Original crew with no mentioning of the other Kids.
              There's more to the 02 kids - carefully rewatch the first segment right before Butter-Fly begins to play!

Spoiler:
              Apparently they'll feature in the second movie in some way as well

The first instalment was AMAZING!!!!

I've been going gaga over how good it was - it went above and beyond my expectations ('cept the 02 kids but I was spoilered and expecting it), and apparently it's been a big hit in Japan which is the best news we could get !
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                There's more to the 02 kids - carefully rewatch the first segment right before Butter-Fly begins to play!

Spoiler:
                Apparently they'll feature in the second movie in some way as well

The first instalment was AMAZING!!!!

I've been going gaga over how good it was - it went above and beyond my expectations ('cept the 02 kids but I was spoilered and expecting it), and apparently it's been a big hit in Japan which is the best news we could get !

What happened to them wasnt lost on me, but I am pissed at the writers for leaving them completly out of the Dialoge. A simple "We still have no idea where the others dissapeared to" would have been enough. Not mentioning them just felt off.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I was a little miffed, but I think everything's been planned out like this for a reason...there were so many little plot threads planted.

Spoiler:
                  Maybe they've only just gone missing and with all the communication problems they think that's the reason they've not been in touch, or I dunno - there's got to be a reason. I'm positive they omitted to mention them for a specific reason.
                  sigpic

Comment

From delving back into this fandom I'm remember all the stuff that made it awesome
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X