Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice looking poster, is it set in China or something ?

Comment

Originally posted by X-3-0-2 View Post
      nice looking poster, is it set in China or something ?
      I think, like the others, it probably involves international travel as the 'Dragon Emporer' gives them chase across the world for whatever reason.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

The 3rd movie was dumb. They should've just did another Mummy movie. Why the Rock was so special he'd get his own back story for the Scorpian King just baffles me. I bought all 3 recently on DVD because it was a special package and cheap. My VHS copes of 1 and 2 just don't look good on my widescreen LCD HD TV.
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I like the first 2. But i don't know about this one. If it is like the first 2 i will.

Comment

Comment

^Love it.

Also, this you guys might find interesting.

http://mummy-3-trailer.blogspot.com/

Evy: I-I don't think he speaks english...!
              Rick: Mummies never speak english!!

---

Brendan Fraser: I don't fear teh poop.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Cool. Thanks for that.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Anyone know if there's a release date for this film yet?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                    That's true. Indiana Jones, Dark Knight and Ironman are my top three movies to see this year.

Iron Man rocks!! And yeah, I can't wait to see the other two as well!

I absolutely loved Mummy I & II, so I'm looking forward to this one. I am gutted that Rachel Weisz isn't coming back, and disappointed that Freddie Boath isn't back too, cos I thought he was great in The Mummy Returns. Still, hoping for the best!

Comment

cool trailer
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I didnt even know they were releasing a another Mummy until I saw the preview today when I went to see Narnia. Jet Lee as the bad guy too.. Yeah, I want to see this movie. Sure its not Indiana Jones but the Mummy series is the best Indiana Jones knock off series IMHO.

So Brendan Frasier must be busy though, this Mummy preview showed right after Voyage to the Center of the Earth, which he is also in, but doesnt look as good. It looked better then WALL-E and Kungfu Panda....and Beverly Hill Chihuahua (though the trailer was funny).
                        Last edited by AGateFan; 17 May 2008, 10:41 AM. Reason: sorry, brain problems on badguy named.
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Kung Fu Panda looks okay.

sigpic

Comment

Looks like it's gonna be a fun movie. Honestly at first I wasn't that sure about Rob Cohen directing this movie 'cos it seemed that he's basically rehashing some ideas from the previous movies, only to make them bigger. The guy playing Alex also seems a bit bland to me, though I haven't seen enough of him in the trailers to make any kind of sound comment.

That being said I'd definitely be keeping an eye out for it and hope that it'll be at least as good as the previous two, if not better.

@ Tau'ri: Nice poster. The three-headed dragon reminds me of King Ghidorah from Godzilla.
                            "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

I'm actually pretty excited now about this movie.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

http://www.huntingtonnews.net/column...erormovie.html

Comment

Working...
                                X