This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
    I'd rather they just try to make an alien vs predator movie an alien or predator type movie instead of a stupid teen slasher/monster film like AVP2, I left that movie thinking that the directors had wanted to make a teen-flick but got stuck with AVP2 so the tried to make it into a teen-flick. AVP wasn't great but at least if fit in well with the rest of the movies, AVP2 was just wrong on way too many levels.
    I agree completely. And AvP (the games) were originally set sometime in the future...
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
      I agree completely. And AvP (the games) were originally set sometime in the future...
      yeah, close to the "aliens" era. i loved those games
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
        So I just saw Aliens for the first time last weekend. And, well, I didn't like it.
        Blastphemer!

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
          yeah, close to the "aliens" era. i loved those games
          AvP originally started out as a comic but I'm pretty sure the original comic was set during the Aliens era...
          Originally posted by Bray View Post
          Blastphemer!
          lol I still think Aliens in the best out of all of the movies.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

lol I still think Aliens in the best out of all of the movies.
            Without a doubt! Followed closely by the original.

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
              Without a doubt! Followed closely by the original.
              i like them both for different reasons it's hard to compare... but what do i know... i like alien3 special edition
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Dog Alien ftw.

sigpic

Comment

Dog Alien ftw.
                  in the special edition it was a bull alien,
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  Quotes!
                  sigpic

Comment

Why did they have a bull on a prison planet?

sigpic

Comment

Why did they have a bull on a prison planet?
                      for farming food.... why did they have a dog on a prison planet?
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      Quotes!
                      sigpic

Comment

For....animal....company?

sigpic

Comment

For....animal....company?
                          but they were all double y chomos, murderers, rapists, fiends. they didn't deserve company
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought that 3 was very 'Meh'

Wasn't the dog one of the guards pets?

Yeah the special edition with the bull is better than the dog version. Still no Alien or Aliens!

Comment

Aliens IS the best movie off all of them - Alien and Predator movies.

Bill Paxton should have won an Oscar for his awesome performance[/sarcasm]

but seriously, it is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                                Aliens IS the best movie off all of them - Alien and Predator movies.

Bill Paxton should have won an Oscar for his awesome performance[/sarcasm]

but seriously, it is amazing.
                                Indeed it was. Aliens is easily my favorite of all the Alien movies.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X