No announcement yet.

CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just watched yesterday's episode. i knew there was no way he was going to propose in that episode. but i definitely didn't see that twist coming.
    sigpic

Comment

It was an episode that got better and better as it went on.

Spoiler:
      When they added the twist that Sarah took over the planning of the proposal, it became much better. The ending, of course, was intense, but the part of the proposal that Chuck did get out was super-sweet.

Comment

I guess we wont see the Season finale then? I dont know how many Episodes were left for the Season Finale, but I remember reading 2-3. I cant help but feel that this Episode was a filler and they made it in order to get more story in before the Finale they already recorded.

I love Chuck, but I really hope that the extra Episodes are not just going to be a stretch of the previous planned Season.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          I guess we wont see the Season finale then? I dont know how many Episodes were left for the Season Finale, but I remember reading 2-3. I cant help but feel that this Episode was a filler and they made it in order to get more story in before the Finale they already recorded.

I love Chuck, but I really hope that the extra Episodes are not just going to be a stretch of the previous planned Season.
          You made me think chuck was cancelled
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
            It was an episode that got better and better as it went on.

Spoiler:
            When they added the twist that Sarah took over the planning of the proposal, it became much better. The ending, of course, was intense, but the part of the proposal that Chuck did get out was super-sweet.
            It did get better as it went along.
            Spoiler:
            The first part kinda dragged a little. But I loved Sarah taking over the proposal, and I didn't see the twist coming.

I could have done without Jeffster and the B storyline though.
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

I
              Spoiler:
              loved
              the bit about
              Spoiler:
              Morgan
              as a
              Spoiler:
              double
              agent for
              Spoiler:
              Sarah
              !
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                I
                Spoiler:
                loved
                the bit about
                Spoiler:
                Morgan
                as a
                Spoiler:
                double
                agent for
                Spoiler:
                Sarah
                !
                I

did

to.

It

was

hilariously

awesome.

Comment

They got 11 more episodes, so next week will be the halfway point of the season.

This episode seemed to set the stage for
                  Spoiler:
                  Sarah to help Mama B bring down Volkoff

soon. I think that'll be the resolution to the plot for the first 13, then things will go in a different direction for the last 11. I'd be more worried about them stretching things out if they had a back 6 like they did last season than practically another whole season.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                    They got 11 more episodes, so next week will be the halfway point of the season.

This episode seemed to set the stage for
                    Spoiler:
                    Sarah to help Mama B bring down Volkoff

soon. I think that'll be the resolution to the plot for the first 13, then things will go in a different direction for the last 11. I'd be more worried about them stretching things out if they had a back 6 like they did last season than practically another whole season.
                    LOL, reading my post now I realize how much it actually sounds like Chuck has been cancelled.

After rewatching the Ep 2 times it doesnt feel so much of a filler anymore. I am just really anxious to see the original end of the Season.

What really bothered me was the end of the Ep.
                    Spoiler:
                    How is infiltration supposed to work when Volkoff knows Sarah? That already seemed like a big stretch.

Besides all of that, I am really happy to have Chuck back and really enjoyed the Episode. Also, I love how Morgan seems to find his Place in the Agency. He seems to get pretty skilled with the equipment, he even could be the Watchtower for Chuck.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

LOL, reading my post now I realize how much it actually sounds like Chuck has been cancelled.

After rewatching the Ep 2 times it doesnt feel so much of a filler anymore. I am just really anxious to see the original end of the Season.

What really bothered me was the end of the Ep.
                      Spoiler:
                      How is infiltration supposed to work when Volkoff knows Sarah? That already seemed like a big stretch.

Besides all of that, I am really happy to have Chuck back and really enjoyed the Episode. Also, I love how Morgan seems to find his Place in the Agency. He seems to get pretty skilled with the equipment, he even could be the Watchtower for Chuck.
                      I think they have set this up as a challenge.

Obviously, Volkoff isn't going to instantly trust Sarah. He's going to test her.
                      Episode 13 is supposed to be really intense. Then, they move into a few episodes that are just fun, so that we can catch our breath. Kinda like 314(Honeymooners) and 315(Role Models) were light-hearted episodes with standalone plots.

I love Morgan's role now too.

Comment

I don't think ANY of this episode was rewritten when they got the back 9. It's an important part of the arc that culminates in episode 13.

Spoiler:
                        The engagement plot had been boiling for so long, they had to get it out of the way to set up the next stage.

I've heard parts of 13 were rewritten.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
                          Obviously, Volkoff isn't going to instantly trust Sarah. He's going to test her.
                          Spoiler:
                          Testing is one thing, but Volkoff already knows Chucks Identity and he knows that he works with Sarah. It just would not seem wise for somebody like him to let her close. Sorry for my misinterpretation since I thought such a task would take much longer then just 2 Episodes. After all its Sarah we are talking about.

I just want to get one more thing of my chest, so if somebody could answer me with a logical answer I would be grateful

Spoiler:
                          The Proposal stuff at the end also felt very off. They arrested Sarah for the Secound bag the bad guy left behind after Chuck defeated him. All of it was on CAM and suddenly the General and Sarah want to use it to get undercover?

I have 2 big problems with this:

1. Why did the Team arrest her just after everything was done? The original plan was that the french guy should bring the chip to the hideout, so obviously they monitored him. Even after he left the Bag there, Chuck must have told them that the Dealer was passed out in the closet. There just is no connection to the reaction and what happened.

2. Even after the General said at the beginning that not everyone has something to do with Volkoff. Now Sarah is supposed to use this incident to get to him? Even after all their History? The decision also seems off.

I know I am being picky, but it limits my enjoyment if I find something off character and I am not one of the smartest.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Spoiler:
                            that's right they do know sarah's identity unless they want him to think she double crossed them. which he would know how she feels about chuck, which would go against that.
                            sigpic

Comment

I am so glad to have this show back. I missed it terribly, and can't wait to see the next episode. It looks really good.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

just watched yesterday's episode. it was very good and i can't wait for next week! i'll put my review in spoiler tags in case someone hasn't seen it.

Spoiler:
                                i hope that casey is going to be okay...

i like the darkness of this episode, though it did lack the usual comedy. the side storyline with the naming of the baby was pretty good but didn't really fit with everything else that was going on. and the end with sarah cutting of connect with chuck was predictiable. hopefully casey will wake up and tell chuck that he told her to push him out the window. overall a good episode to set up next weeks episode.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X