Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    Forever would work for me!
    I Second this long live chuck!
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

This hiatus is killing me. I think it's made worse that NBC hasn't released a promo or preview of the next episode while they spend most of their resources on promoting The Cape.

I think the next three episodes are going to be awesome given they were first designed to possibly be the ending of the series. I've heard they changed a few things when they got more episodes, but I do expect some intense stuff.

Spoiler:
      I think Volkoff and Mary Bartowski will be back for episodes 412 and 413. The Awesome's baby is supposed to be born in 413. Rumor has it that Chuck does some really heroic stuff in 413. I'm also really curious to see what all the Intersect stuff was all about with the laptop.

Comment

At least our wait for Chuck to return is almost at an end.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hi all.
          As I don't have access to watching the 4th season.
          Are there any release dates for the DVD/Blu ray box set yet?

ttyl
          Starfist
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
            Hi all.
            As I don't have access to watching the 4th season.
            Are there any release dates for the DVD/Blu ray box set yet?

ttyl
            Starfist
            Not that I've heard. Chuck only releases their DVD's when a season is complete. They just started filming episode 15 of 24 episodes this week. I wouldn't expect a release until the Summer or Fall.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
              Not that I've heard. Chuck only releases their DVD's when a season is complete. They just started filming episode 15 of 24 episodes this week. I wouldn't expect a release until the Summer or Fall.
              That is definately how a DVD should be released. It seems that a series killer is a long mid season break with the release of a half season on DVD. It kills all momentum a show builds up with a long break, and it kills DVD sales to sell a half season because people will wait until the full season is available for purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
                Thank you.
                It's as I suspected. I'll just have to wait... Like the good Chuck fan that I am.
                I can still re-watch the other seasons.
                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                To thy own self... Be true
                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  I agree. I love that we've been able to get this much, and as long as it doesn't end on a cliffhanger (please writers, don't get overconfident), I'll be satisfied.
                  At least Chuck's season cliffhangers are more like prologues to the next season then the "Oh god, oh god, we're all going to die" cliffhangers most shows do.

Comment

My wife and I really can't wait for the Monday this great show returns.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                      At least Chuck's season cliffhangers are more like prologues to the next season then the "Oh god, oh god, we're all going to die" cliffhangers most shows do.
                      True, but still. I would have been pretty frustrated to have the show end the way S2 or S3 did. I can't remember how S1 ended.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                        True, but still. I would have been pretty frustrated to have the show end the way S2 or S3 did. I can't remember how S1 ended.
                        Season 1 ended early because of the writer's strike, but it worked out well because the last episode was the closest Fulcrum came in Season 1 to finding out about Chuck and the government almost sticking him in a bunker somewhere.

Comment

With Chuck getting the extra episodes it did this season, I have very high hopes for it getting renewed. If the quality of the episodes can remain as high as they have been thus far this season, I don't think we have anything to worry about.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                            Season 1 ended early because of the writer's strike, but it worked out well because the last episode was the closest Fulcrum came in Season 1 to finding out about Chuck and the government almost sticking him in a bunker somewhere.
                            yeah, i thought it was a great place to end chuck for the first season. that i remember after season 2 i was like "they better renew it".

i can't wait for this coming episode, its next week right?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                              yeah, i thought it was a great place to end chuck for the first season. that i remember after season 2 i was like "they better renew it".

i can't wait for this coming episode, its next week right?
                              Yes indeed. We only have to last one more week.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                                Yes indeed. We only have to last one more week.
                                awesome
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X