X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    Niiice!

BTW according to Amazon it looks like the DVD comes out January 1st. I know what the first thing I do next year will be.....
    WHOOHOO!!!!!!

Comment

Absolutely amazing film, and perfect for a date

Everything from the script, direction, acting, effects and music are fantastic.
      I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

So the DVD came out a couple of days ago (I saw absolutely no promotion of it, no advertisements whatsoever ), has anyone got it yet? And what special features does it have?

It's the number one thing on my Christmas list, and I'm 99% sure that I'll get it.....but the waiting is painful!

Also hoping to get enough Chapters money to buy the fancy shmancy hardcover version of the illustrated novel, at long last.

Comment

So the DVD came out a couple of days ago (I saw absolutely no promotion of it, no advertisements whatsoever ), has anyone got it yet? And what special features does it have?

It's the number one thing on my Christmas list, and I'm 99% sure that I'll get it.....but the waiting is painful!

Also hoping to get enough Chapters money to buy the fancy shmancy hardcover version of the illustrated novel, at long last.
          Actually I did see a commercial for it. On US TV channel was NBC or ABC. Prime time even, but only one.

Comment

I think I read on the DVD case that there is a blooper reel and outtakes...I sure hope so, I think I may buy if for myself for Christmas! That will be my gift from me to me!

Comment

I had a 2 for 1 coupon for Rogers Video that started Dec 19th. I picked up Stardust as one of the movies. Wasn't expecting much. Wow. I'm hoping to get it on DVD sometime soon.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                I had a 2 for 1 coupon for Rogers Video that started Dec 19th. I picked up Stardust as one of the movies. Wasn't expecting much. Wow. I'm hoping to get it on DVD sometime soon.
                Wonderful movie isn't it. It became an instant family favourite in my house.

One of those really rare ones that has that all-important re-watchability factor.....

Comment

I haven't seen any promotion for it. I'll have to keep an eye out for it tomorrow morning. I have yet to do any Christmas shopping. I just could get into the holiday mood this year . . .

Comment

I enjoyed the movie, and the actor was rather nice to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                      I haven't seen any promotion for it. I'll have to keep an eye out for it tomorrow morning. I have yet to do any Christmas shopping. I just could get into the holiday mood this year . . .
                      Wow. Haven't started! I'd say it's about time to do so- good luck!

Even I've finished and my December 24th excursions are infamous.....

*sigh* Christmas tomorrow.....fingers crossed it's under the tree.

Comment

For me it's boxing day when I hit the stores. I am known for giving gifts at new years instead. It forces me to be creative since tons of stuff is gone, but the reduced prices help a ton!

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                          For me it's boxing day when I hit the stores. I am known for giving gifts at new years instead. It forces me to be creative since tons of stuff is gone, but the reduced prices help a ton!
                          Ahhh, boxing day.....the time to spend all that wonderful Christmas cash.

Comment

I ordered Stardust yesterday with some of my Christmas money on Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                              I ordered Stardust yesterday with some of my Christmas money on Amazon.
                              Sweet! I got it for Christmas (surprise surprise) and watched it last night- every bit as wonderful as seeing it the first time.

And I bought the hardcover edition of the illustrated novel with some Christmas money. What a gorgeous book.

Comment

Watched Stardust last night. Different, but it is an exciting adventure and interesting story. Might check out some of Neil Gaiman's other work some time.
                                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Working...
                                X