No announcement yet.

Lexx Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was some interesting information on that site.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by GWF View Post
      oh com'on! I'm "not a Lexx fan" but I am " aspiring to attain MANIC ACADEMIC LEXX FANATIC status."
      "LEXX is almost as good as sex." LMAO

"Comedy, Tragedy, Technology, Sex,
      Infinity, Insanity, Intensity, Sex,
      Beauty, Savagery, Absurdity, Sex,
      Assassin, Love Slave, Idiot... Lexx.''
      - some commercial it was. lolz

Well there are no wrong answers in the quiz... Depending of what your choices you get a very different and specific result...
      I'm a Lexx fan an got a different results when I only modified only 2 answers to be more specific...

Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

I really like the cultures section.

Finally watched Brigadoom. Kai sings!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
          so so cute. love these

LMAO
          "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

Comment

My fav is this one

Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Hehe! That's a funny one.
              sigpic

Comment

Lexx had more than 85% computer effects.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                  Lexx had more than 85% computer effects.
                  Figures. They probably didn't not need as many in the fourth season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey,I just stumbled across this thread. I love Lexx! I started watching the show when I was 8 or 9.I'm 23 now.I remember thinking the show was super perverted, but awesome. I only recently started re-watching the show. The sexuality in the show seems a lot more tame... compared to the way I saw it as kid! Here are my two cents on the show:

Favorite episodes are Twilight,Mort, Trip,Brigadoom,The key and Tunnels.

I like Zev and Xev. She seems so much more innocent and seems to really love Kai, Xev is way more concerned with getting laid than anything else

My favorite season is the third. Everything looked so unique and cool! From the planets to the costume design!I loved the whole heaven/hell idea.I loved Prince so much in this Season. He was a great villain,and such a jerk!

Prince, Bunny and Preist kind of ruined Season 4. They were all great in Season 4, but I think they over-used these characters in the last season. Especially Prince. He got annoying really quick, and lost all sense of mystery.They should have brought back divine shadow, and continue with the prophecy idea. There are still a lot of great episodes in this season though!(Mort,Xevivor,Vlad,Prime Ridge etc.)I also was disappointed that they didn't do more with the alive Kai character. He was great and so funny. They shouldn't have killed him off! They should have had Alive Kai and Xev fall in love.Then dead Kai can die.That would be a much better ending!

Comment

Personally, I liked Vlad better than Prime Ridge.
                      sigpic

Comment

Vlad was awesome. She is such an evil hag

Comment

The younger looking Vlad in S4 looks good. Just don't make fun of her proto blood drooling
                          and wacky hair or she'll dice and slice you.

Comment

So, did Vlad really die from getting hit with the magic stick, or did she show up again?I don't remember!

Comment

Yeah Vlad died after being hit by the magic stick. Stan killed her.
                              But we do see her again in Trip as a hallucination after Xev ate a magic bean.

Comment

Most excellent! A major badass like Vlad killed off by a magic stick?! Such an unconventional way to off an uber-villain

Comment

Working...
                                X