• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
    Have to sing the Time Prophet song a few times to get it out I guess
    seriously this is the cure to the Katy Perry's Firework. LOL

why the time prophet is hot in this one? She has flat abs

♫ time begins and then time ends .... and then time begins once again ♪ ...it's happening now as it's happened before...and it surely happens again ...♫
    "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

Comment

I just wish I knew what the "H" stands for!
      that and Kai's last name.

Comment

Do Brunnen G even have last names?

Thanks for the Time Prophet song link, nice one. Is there another version of the Time Prophet song used in the series from the "real" experience rather than the Brigadoom play? I'm thinking of the old lady Time Prophet and seeming to recall a less flourishy more melancholy / mystical version (maybe a capella) but it could well be in my imagination..
        "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Hmm good point about the toilet paper. Guess you'd have to put some in (or at least a dummy roll) or people would avoid using it.

Indeed he's not a complicated man, making it all the more remarkable he achieved the positions of Assistant Deputy Backup Courier, Security Guard Class 4 (allegedly Class 2 before demotion) and Captain of the Lexx, the most powerful destructive force in the 2 universes. Not to mention Arch Traitor I just wish I knew what the "H" stands for!
          Ah yes! A dummy roll is a must in order to trick people. *evil grin* They might freak or enjoy the unique experience...

Now I'm curious about what could be Kai's last name. Kai "last of the Brunnen G" is kind of like a last name...

I think Prince in S3 even asked Stan what the H stood for. 790 might have found a few insults starting with H to call Stan. It certainly doesn't stand for hot or hero... It should be E for ewwwww
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Maybe the Brunnen G didn't have surnames? Their society seems rather romance, maybe they were more "Kai, son of so-and-so". Not that there's any on-screen evidence of this, just kind of a vibe I took away from the series.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Good point and it makes sense for the Brunnen G society.

Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Who would win in a fist fight, His Divine Shadow, The Shadow (of comic book / movie fame) or Shadow Demon (Venger's sidekick in D&D)?
                "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

geekywraith: i googled Brunnen and it is a surname. also found someone with the name peter brunnen. i wonder if there be someone with the name george... which he could go by g brunnen or even better: brunnen, g

DigiFluid: very good point about son of so and so. i do want to green you but i can't right now. i have to green others first before i can come back to you

Huaracocha: engage in a fist fight? His Divine Shadow would do no such things ...he has his Divine Assassin to do that for him

on other notes, i can't figure out why do i get chills everytime i see/hear this opening?

the song, the sound just made you feel like every sci-fi opening series would fit right to it. ready to fight, ready to survive and yet a bit of mystic type of feeling in it. it's the best opening song i've ever seen. i'm serious when i said the best opening theme i've ever seen.
                  Last edited by GWF; 25 June 2011, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Marty Simon composed amazing music for Lexx, no doubt. Besides the main theme, I think some of the best material came out of Season 3. Namely, 'Prince to Lexx', 'A Walk in the Desert', and 'Prince Theme'.

Not that there weren't great pieces composed for the other seasons as well, but he really outdid himself in Season 3.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by GWF View Post
                      engage in a fist fight? His Divine Shadow would do no such things ...he has his Divine Assassin to do that for him
                      True it would be a bit beneath him and more a job for Kai or Vlad.. but he might have a go for a bit of sport. Particularly once he's in that psychotic criminal body and gets all arrogant.

the song, the sound just made you feel like every sci-fi opening series would fit right to it. ready to fight, ready to survive and yet a bit of mystic type of feeling in it. it's the best opening song i've ever seen. i'm serious when i said the best opening theme i've ever seen.
                      Yeah it is awesome. When I first tried out Lexx I knew immediately from the intro there was an aspect to the show I would love

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      Marty Simon composed amazing music for Lexx, no doubt. Besides the main theme, I think some of the best material came out of Season 3. Namely, 'Prince to Lexx', 'A Walk in the Desert', and 'Prince Theme'.
                      Indeed great stuff and I agree about S3 particularly Walk in the Desert was a fave for me.

Comment

Digi and Huara: Battle is one of the most visually spectacular episodes. I have to say Season 3 took Lexx to a whole different level. Partly because of the new technology and scene effects but mostly because the whole season, episodes tied together. One of the reasons I like Lexx because it explains everything, from the beginning to the end, and does not leave the viewers wondering/guessing about anything.

In the Battle, Xev said to the moth builder "I know this probably doesn't mean anything to you - But like me, you were a prisoner on the Cluster, and they turned you into what you are now. But you were once a real person. A real person who lived a real life. Can you understand that, even a little? ...Poor you...Poor me." and then seeing her walking on the desert really defined her character in the series.

That scene and the song together it really speaks to me personally because sometimes I feel like that too...like being stranded in the middle of the desert and trying to survive.

I love it when Stan & Kai were looking for Xev, and Kai said: "The dead do not hope." and yet they were flying around looking for her. You can tell by Kai's facial expression that the dead, was hoping for the same too. At the end of the episode when Xev walking on the desert with the water planet hangs above her, it's a very poetic beautiful lonely yet courageous scene...I just love it.

loved it when Prince said: "Why aren't you dying?" LOL

anyway, I also found this. Starwars & Lexx collided. @6:45 CLASSIC!

mod, if I'm doing too much videos, please do not ban me

Comment

Digi and Huara: Battle is one of the most visually spectacular episodes. I have to say Season 3 took Lexx to a whole different level.

I really love Season 3. I don't know whether it or Season 2 is my favourite, but the Fire and Water story arc is my first Lexx love. Prince was a fantastic addition to the series, and the whole concept behind the two worlds was just amazing IMO.

Comment

Ah lovely scene in the desert No green for you though, have to spread it around more first!

Comment

aww thanks Huaracocha. I'm doing this for the Love Of Lexx it is my LOL

Digi...still want to green you and i've been greening others like crazy too

Comment

I love it when Stan & Kai were looking for Xev, and Kai said: "The dead do not hope." and yet they were flying around looking for her. You can tell by Kai's facial expression that the dead, was hoping for the same too.
                                I also love this scene And I think that Kai's expression may also mean that he just have found something he may share with living - hope. Sometimes it seems to me that Kai saying this all "dead do nots" wanted to convince himself
                                that he, as dead man shouldn't feel or do ... ( here you can put anything you want )

Season 3 is great I started my journey with Lexx since "May" .

Comment

Working...
                                X