X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    Thanks for the link.

Wow - I didn't realized there would be so many videos for this show so soon. That really suprised me. Looking around I found 2 nice ones

Interview with Lee Pace (Ned) on The View. I didn't notice on the show but he's got really long legs.

And a very good music vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivi3EQ0D-h0
    You're welcome!

Loved that video, thanks for the link. That song is just perfect for the show.

Comment

at least it has been renewed for the full season!!!

this is a great show. i dont know what it is, but if a show is narrated, it really impresses me and i like it a lot more.

plus this seems so stylized with the richer colors than normal.

Comment

Thoughts on "Girth"

Spoiler:

*sigh* missed about half the dialogue in the episode, due to household chaos, so I'll have to go and re-watch. But Olive was completely awesome, and loved all the scenes between her and Chuck. And when Chuck threw the horse mug and the two were sat side by side on the roof.

Best moment: the fruit in the pie dying when Ned ate it. Poor guy. I hadn't really thought about it, but he can't eat his own pies! Maybe he makes some especially for himself that don't have dead fruit?

I really like where the back story is going- learning more about Ned's father, seeing him go back to his old house. And Chuck in the ghost costume? Adorable.

Comment

I love you shovel.

Comment

WOW! I really liked this episode. It was sweet, funny, sad, happy.

I felt so sorry for Ned after the scene where he sees his father with his new family and he's been forgotten.

I'm liking Olive more each ep. She's really grown. And the scenes with her and Chuck were great.

Hypoglycemic werewolf
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

WOW! I really liked this episode. It was sweet, funny, sad, happy.

I felt so sorry for Ned after the scene where he sees his father with his new family and he's been forgotten.

I'm liking Olive more each ep. She's really grown. And the scenes with her and Chuck were great.

Hypoglycemic werewolf
              I know! Olive and Chuck are so cute, and funny, and touching and really nice in all their scenes together in this episode. I love every character on this show so much I just want to gather them up and squeeze them all into a big hug.

But I can't believe it's two weeks before the next episode. Scariest thing I've heard this Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                I love every character on this show so much I just want to gather them up and squeeze them all into a big hug.
                I wished I could've reached thru the screen to hug young Ned when he went to his dad's new house on halloween. My heart was just aching for him. And then Chuck is so happy about decorating and Ned's about to have a panic attack.

The only thing that brought this ep down was actually the preview for the next ep. I was all happy and bubbly at the end of the ep and then they had the preview. I really hope they don't do what it looks like they are going to do.
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

I wished I could've reached thru the screen to hug young Ned when he went to his dad's new house on halloween. My heart was just aching for him. And then Chuck is so happy about decorating and Ned's about to have a panic attack.
                  Aww, yes! I love that kid who plays young Ned, he's so cute. And anxious grown up Ned.....I can't think of any other show that has a cast that is so good with conveying complex emotion with facial expressions. It could almost be a silent movie. They're all just wonderful- I missed a lot of dialogue watching the episode last night due to noise pollution, but it's still wonderful to watch the characters even if you can't hear what they're saying.

The only thing that brought this ep down was actually the preview for the next ep. I was all happy and bubbly at the end of the ep and then they had the preview. I really hope they don't do what it looks like they are going to do.
                  I know!

Spoiler:
                  Ned and Olive sleeping together? Please let it be a fantasy sequence! I bet it's in Ned's imagination, and he decides that he can't sleep with someone else. That would be horrible! Plus, I like Alfredo and Olive should turn her attention to him.

Comment

I have a feeling it's going to be a dream or fantasy sequence. Which is sad, because I don't like Chuck, but I really like Olive.

Comment

Of course not, you should know how misleading TV ads are. It's also November, aka ratings month.

And at 10pm Eastern the writers will most likely go on strike, all writing of episodes will therefore end for weeks and weeks, or more likely, months and months, nothing will be written. This means whatever shows you like that are written, aka Pushing Daisies, will most likely run out of episodes. I have no clue how many were written, I would say no more than 14-15, and most shows are 5-6 episodes in.

This should be interesting.
                      Last edited by Oreo; 01 November 2007, 06:40 AM.

Comment

There was no episode last week??? wtf ??
                        My Story:
                        http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44 View Post
                          There was no episode last week??? wtf ??
                          ABC was airing the country music awards last week. But there is a new ep this week titled "B*tches".

Also note, there are only four more episodes left including this week's, however episode nine which is filming right now has also been written to function as a season finale, if this tv season is indeed over (which I think it is, unfortunately ).

Comment

This week shall be the last ep right?
                            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
                              This week shall be the last ep right?
                              Sadly yup.

I hope Alfredo is back- and Dilly. She was fantastic last ep.

Comment

What did they say the monkey was last night? I thought they said it was a bonobo, which it wasn't.
                                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                                X