Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cloverfield (spoilers, speculation, clue hunting)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is actual artwork for the monster floating about Ill go try dig it up again

and as for the head and legs

Movie SPOILERS

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tw8KwGkraQ4&feature=related

it looked more or less like the picture I posted there except the head is thicker at the back

EDIT:heres a clear shot of the head from the movie

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/joshua13/me.jpg
    Last edited by kharn the betrayer; 05 February 2008, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Hmmm I'll give you the arms but definately not the head, the pic you posted earlier the shape is all wrong and the eyes are too low down on the face, they're further away from the mouth, nice link though, thanks.

Comment

did you look at the picture that I added into my last post? those shots are from the movie so we have the head

now the only thing I cant find is that of the tail

Comment

Yeah just saw that, what I was saying was it doesn't match up with your first pic, funnily now I look at it the head shape is kinda human , just the shape though nothing else about it is human lol. As for the tail, you can see it quickly in that youtube clip, it looks like a shorter and fatter version of the one in the first pic you posted.

Comment

im trying to find a picture or clip of the bombing scene you get to see the tail pretty clearly there

Comment

Cloverfield DVD Reveals Details

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=52530

Michael Stahl-David, who starred in J.J. Abrams' monster movie Cloverfield, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming DVD release will give viewers a chance to catch some of the details they might have missed in the theatrical version.

"The momentum of it and the excitement of it will still be there," Stahl-David said in an interview. "But I also think it's a chance to enjoy some of the nuanced stuff and go back and see more of the world and the stuff that's hidden in it."

Stahl-David said that one of the things viewers can look out for this time is a brief clue in the background of the final scene in the movie, which flashes back to a date between his character, Rob, and his love interest, Beth, played by Odette Yustman.

While the two are on the Ferris wheel at Coney Island, an object can be seen falling from the sky into the ocean. Although this object may play a part in the mythology of the monster that later terrorizes Manhattan, many audience members missed it the first time around, including Stahl-David.

"They didn't even tell me about that," he said. "I didn't see it until the second time I saw [the movie], which was at the premiere. That's when I saw it. And I thought it was a glitch. I was like, 'What was that?' And I found out it was this whole thing that they'd planned."
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm definitely going to give this movie another watch. To see some stuff I may have missed the first time around.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

this was a great, great movie.
                  truly a theater experience.

Comment

Went and picked it up at Target this morning! None of the pack-ins did anything for me, so I just snagged the standard edition. Looking forward to seeing the movie again later tonight.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

I might just watch it tonight too.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Target has it for $16.99. I got the standard widescreen, but they did have a "deluxe" version for more bux. Not sure what extras were on it - I just wanted the plain movie.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Target's extra was a CD of Rob's Going-Away-Party mix.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

i finally got to see this movie ....wow ....just wow

i love the ending and how it's left so much open but i want more .....MORE!!!!!

Comment

I loved it as well and really hope they make a follow up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                                I loved it as well and really hope they make a follow up.
                                For a while I was hoping the same thing, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe it'd be better to leave Cloverfield as an awesome little gem (at least to those who think so) rather than risk a sequel which could "ruin" everything and be completely stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X