Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator TV Show - "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - "SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    I find that funny.....Why would TSCC fans not create an uproar? They're assuming Sarah Connor fans won't make noise.
    Lol, they're already creating something of an uproar. And it's really ironic since on another forum I know of several members of the Firefly Browncoat movement of a couple years ago who are now big fans of TSCC. Guess how they feel about Fox canceling now two of their favorite shows? And they hate Dollhouse lol.

Just because Joss Wheaton made the show doesn't mean it's a giant hit with all the his fans, as evidenced by its ratings lol. For example, I love Firefly and Serenity, but I think Dollhouse is the worst idea Wheaton's ever had for a tv show. Dollhouse isn't Firefly, anymore than Firefly was Angel or Buffy. The popularity of one doesn't necessarily transfer to the others. And more than anything, renewing it is a token move by Fox for Wheaton and his supporters anyway. The show's only getting 13 episodes, and it will probably be canceled after those, based on its new lead-ins and its ratings to date. Then Fox can say that they didn't cancel another of Wheaton's shows in its infancy, that they gave it a chance... you know the rest.
    Last edited by Vis Uban; 21 May 2009, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      I find that funny.....Why would TSCC fans not create an uproar? They're assuming Sarah Connor fans won't make noise.
      Maybe they figured they wouldn't let Joss down this time?
      Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Actually, none of the major networks are much better than FOX. They all make their fair share of idiotic decisions.
      That may be.

....But still, Fox canned Firefly and TSCC. Boo to Fox.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
        The Pretender was on NBC.

The first five episodes are so-so and somewhat boring, imo, but I stuck with the show and the 6th episode pays off. It picks up considerably with that ep till the final ep.

I'm glad DH was renewed but I'd have been even happier if TSCC had been picked up again as well. S2 drug along in places and then picked back up to that great last couple of eps. The third season looked to be very promising.
        Oh right, so it's not only FOX that makes idiotic decisions

That's pretty much what Jel said about Dollhouse I'm gonna stick it out and persevere till the end of season 1 and see how it goes What's the betting that if I really get into the show they'll turn around and cancel it

I'd rather have seen TSCC renewed, I was really starting to love that show I thought it got a little boring and slow around halfway through the second season but it seemed to have picked up again in the last few eps of the season and the way they finished season 2, season 3 looked like it was gonna be freakin awesome but we'll never know :
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Oh right, so it's not only FOX that makes idiotic decisions

That's pretty much what Jel said about Dollhouse I'm gonna stick it out and persevere till the end of season 1 and see how it goes What's the betting that if I really get into the show they'll turn around and cancel it

I'd rather have seen TSCC renewed, I was really starting to love that show I thought it got a little boring and slow around halfway through the second season but it seemed to have picked up again in the last few eps of the season and the way they finished season 2, season 3 looked like it was gonna be freakin awesome but we'll never know :
            It would be nice to find out what they had planned for a Season 3.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It would be nice to find out what they had planned for a Season 3.
              Yeah it would, well hopefully they'll at least give us something to finish the show with like Farscape!
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah it would, well hopefully they'll at least give us something to finish the show with like Farscape!
                Yup, a third season somehow, a miniseries, a direct to dvd movie, a tv movie...something!

Comment

Sadly, I wouldn't count on that. Unless they hear a lot about it from a lot of fans.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Sadly, I wouldn't count on that. Unless they hear a lot about it from a lot of fans.
                    I have an idea of how it would have gone.

In the future John realizes that FOX was in fact behind the creation of Skynet because by ending T: SCC, humanity forgot about its responsibilities in regards to AI.

He travels back in time with Cameron before American Idol, Survivor, and So You Think You Can Dance are made and prevent them from ever happening, saving America and the world over from becoming mindless.

Then they jump to the 21st century before Firefly and T: SCC are made, and they fight through the hoards of FOX henchmen until the entire network is without leadership, and then fills its ranks with more competent executives and staff.

The world is forever saved.

Firefly and T;SCC run for 3242343241243243214 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post

In the future John realizes that FOX was in fact behind the creation of Skynet because by ending T: SCC, humanity forgot about its responsibilities in regards to AI.

He travels back in time with Cameron before T: SCC is made, and they fight through the hoards of FOX henchmen until the entire network is without leadership, and then fills its ranks with more competent executives and staff.

That would have been an awesome season to watch.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That would have been an awesome season to watch.
                        I bet FOX would have given it the green light immediately.

"Yes! Depict our downfall at the hands of our own incompetence! We demand more!"

I watched Samson & Delilah, Allison from Palmdale, and Born to Run tonight and now I'm sad...

Cameron is epic. The rest of them are meh, but Cameron!! NOOO she can't be gone.

Comment

I just watched the last three episodes today. It's too bad the show is gone - I would have liked to see how they wrote themselves out of the season ending. And I'm very intrigued with the idea of an independent rebel terminator faction that's against Skynet.

However....I really do feel like they shot themselves in the foot in a lot of ways. I lost a lot of my enthusiasm for the show with the excruciatingly slow pace of the season. And I still feel like the whole Jesse/Riley subplots were entirely unnecessary. I wish that they'd tightened up their story and gotten us to this place before the midseason break, and then we would have had the last nine episodes to explore the ramifications of a rebel terminator faction, and a future without John Connor.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

I know And they wonder why some of us end up as pessimists when it comes to TV shows

Originally posted by Finger13 View Post

He travels back in time with Cameron before American Idol, Survivor, and So You Think You Can Dance are made and prevent them from ever happening, saving America and the world over from becoming mindless.

Then they jump to the 21st century before Firefly and T: SCC are made, and they fight through the hoards of FOX henchmen until the entire network is without leadership, and then fills its ranks with more competent executives and staff.

Firefly and T;SCC run for 3242343241243243214 seasons.
                            *nods head* I would pay good money to watch that DOWN WITH REALITY TV CRAP

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            I just watched the last three episodes today. It's too bad the show is gone - I would have liked to see how they wrote themselves out of the season ending. And I'm very intrigued with the idea of an independent rebel terminator faction that's against Skynet.

However....I really do feel like they shot themselves in the foot in a lot of ways. I lost a lot of my enthusiasm for the show with the excruciatingly slow pace of the season. And I still feel like the whole Jesse/Riley subplots were entirely unnecessary. I wish that they'd tightened up their story and gotten us to this place before the midseason break, and then we would have had the last nine episodes to explore the ramifications of a rebel terminator faction, and a future without John Connor.
                            I agree, I didn't like the whole Jesse/Riley thing, I didn't see the point in it. It just dragged on for endless weeks The middle part of the season I thought dragged a bit but the last few eps started picking up again...I think if they gave it a chance S3 could have been an explosive season but now we'll never know
                            sigpic

Comment

Uggg...I wish we knew what TPTB was thinking when they cancelled or kept shows.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                Uggg...I wish we knew what TPTB was thinking when they cancelled or kept shows.
                                $$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Working...
                                X