Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sci-Fi/Fantasy Book Discussion/Appreciation Anyone..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
    I've read up to book 5 or 6. I can't remember where I stopped, as it was a while ago.
    Did you read the new ones? The last two sorta picked up pace even though one of them was prolonged buildup and general silliness of the Aes Sedai.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
      Did you read the new ones? The last two sorta picked up pace even though one of them was prolonged buildup and general silliness of the Aes Sedai.
      No I haven't, I kind of stopped midway through the series and than later could not remember where I stopped at the bookstore.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm forcing myself through New Moon now...it's even worse than Twilight. I'm trying to find some way to make the experience humorous so I don't feel too tortured...
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          I'm forcing myself through New Moon now...it's even worse than Twilight. I'm trying to find some way to make the experience humorous so I don't feel too tortured...
          If you make it to the last one, you'll be highly amused with the gruesome gory details and imagining the fans gagging at the filmed version
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            My Mom didn't mind Twilight but hated New Moon.
            sigpic

Comment

apparently Eclipse is the only one that gets somewhat better, and Breaking Dawn is just...strange
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                If you make it to the last one, you'll be highly amused with the gruesome gory details and imagining the fans gagging at the filmed version
                I want to know. Is morbid.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes, yes... I went on wikipedia out of curiosity and read the plot summary for BD. It was SO INCREDIBLY WEIRD. O_o I was like...okayyyyy I am disturbed...
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I want to know. Is morbid.
                    I'll spoiler it

Spoiler:
                    After they make sweet love, mutant vampire-human-hybrid baby with supernatural strength and growth speed grows in Bella breaking all her bones in the process and makes Bella drink litres and litres of blood, rips through her uterus and stomach with its teeth killing her

Completely OT: the spoiler button is back!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll spoiler it

Spoiler:
                      After they make sweet love, mutant vampire-human-hybrid baby with supernatural strength and growth speed grows in Bella breaking all her bones in the process and makes Bella drink litres and litres of blood, rips through her uterus and stomach with its teeth killing her

Completely OT: the spoiler button is back!
                      Spoiler:
                      Zomg that is just dumb. See what you did Eddy!!! You should have turned her.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Zomg that is just dumb. See what you did Eddy!!! You should have turned her.
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh, he does after that. And she's the most awesomest and gracefulest vampire that has ever been undead
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Oh, he does after that. And she's the most awesomest and gracefulest vampire that has ever been undead
                          Spoiler:
                          Eww... how saccharine. What happened to: Belly I don't want to rip your head off while have sex?
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Eww... how saccharine. What happened to: Belly I don't want to rip your head off while have sex?
                            Spoiler:
                            She shed some tears and her lower lip trembled and she had sexy underwear in her suitcase
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              She shed some tears and her lower lip trembled and she had sexy underwear in her suitcase
                              Spoiler:
                              put on her best constipated face. Too bad the baby didn't just gobble her up and that would be the end of Belly.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                put on her best constipated face. Too bad the baby didn't just gobble her up and that would be the end of Belly.
                                Spoiler:
                                Aye. All though the baby is even more of a Mary-Sue than Belly
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X