Transformers Movie Series News/Discussion SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    You mean Naysayers? Because I'm...not a horse. You know what, I had some concerns about the designs of the transformers but when watching the movie I didn't really care about whether Optimus Prime had flames or what color he was. What I hated was All the Decepticons looked the same. I could not tell them apart, because they all seemed like random blurs causing destruction. When I saw still pictures of them later, I did not recognize any of them except Megatron. Starscream looked almost exactly (and sounded) like a slightly smaller version of Megatron, and he was only one there for a few seconds and with ONE LINE! That is totally inexcusable. In G-1 the human characters were minor. In the movie the hordes of meaningless humans were the main characters, and the actual transformers were just glorified cameos.
    I think "neigh sayers" is more accurrate! ;-) LOL. I do agree that all of the decepticons were hard to tell apart from each other. Maybe they make them a little cleared in this new movie. :-)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artha O'neill View Post
      i am really looking farward for it

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
      I'll watch it. Some of the Deceptakons were still alive, I forgot his name but the one that can transform into a fighter jet.

So that's cool. I just hope Megan Fox doesn't show up...I have never seen such horrid acting in my life...okay Maybe the female actresses playing the Rachel Dawes character in the new Batman Movies.
      she was awsome did you not see they seen where she was checking the engeen

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        I think "neigh sayers" is more accurrate! ;-) LOL. I do agree that all of the decepticons were hard to tell apart from each other. Maybe they make them a little cleared in this new movie. :-)
        Personally, I didn't find them hard to tell apart at all.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Maybe that is why every seemed to love the movie while I hated it then. Perhaps Michael Bay created a product that is only decipherable to people who's brain's happen to be wired a certain way. So everyone perceives things from Transformers that I don't. To them it seems perfectly clear image, and to me it seems like incomprehensible gibberish.

Or maybe not.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Personally, I don't think we'll be seeing Jazz again. But, I guess anything is possible.
            He's listed in the credits at IMDB, but then, I hear they're not always accurate.
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

well i liked the first one. i have only seen the energon series of transfomers not the first one. but i hope they bring some of the energon stuff to it.
              now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

Here is concept artwork for Ravage and Megatron.
                Spoiler:

Source:http://transformerslive.blogspot.com...2s-ravage.html
                Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Here is concept artwork for Ravage and Megatron.
                  Spoiler:

Source:http://transformerslive.blogspot.com...2s-ravage.html
                  Wow, they both look amazing. Thanks for posting the link to that.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I cannot wait for this movie . I watched the first one like 12 times now!!

Spoiler:

So, is BumbleBee going to have more lines in the sequel?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      I cannot wait for this movie . I watched the first one like 12 times now!!

Spoiler:

So, is BumbleBee going to have more lines in the sequel?
                      Well...

Spoiler:
                      In the last movie he some how regained his ability to speak, so hears hoping he has alot to say, lol.
                      Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Well...

Spoiler:
                        In the last movie he some how regained his ability to speak, so hears hoping he has alot to say, lol.
                        Yeah, I think he will.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, I think he will.
                          I wonder if they will bring back the Dinobots!
                          sigpic

Comment

I wonder if they will bring back the Dinobots!
                            That one is hard for me. In some ways, I would love to see them on the big screen. But in others, I just don't know if they'd work too well.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That one is hard for me. In some ways, I would love to see them on the big screen. But in others, I just don't know if they'd work too well.
                              Yeah that could be hard, plus the original Transformers had so many characters added later to the show....

Transformers I remember after the 3rd season started to see a change and addition of characters. It had some pretty decent stories for a cartoon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah that could be hard, plus the original Transformers had so many characters added later to the show....

Transformers I remember after the 3rd season started to see a change and addition of characters. It had some pretty decent stories for a cartoon.
                                Indeed it did.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X