X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope still nothing.
    sigpic

Comment

Ruth Bradley (Lady Emily Merchant) can be seen in the Titanic miniseries on ITV... at least they're still on our (UK's) TV-screens.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Nope, not that I'm aware of. I thought it was part of his geek-side. It could be the one ring dangling round his neck, for all we know.
        I think I saw him kiss it once in season four somewhere, so it seems to mean something to him... Hopefully they'll continue the series and explain it

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

This made me chuckle.
          ITV have decided to show series 5, only a year late lol.
          http://cultfix.co.uk/primeval-return...june-17744.htm

Comment

Spearritt on Series 6, New World
            http://cultfix.co.uk/primeval-spearr...orld-17770.htm

Comment

Finally got around to watching season five. Connor is still my favourite character, followed by Becker. And my favourite creature was the dracorex.
              Last edited by Morgania; 13 June 2012, 11:13 AM.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

So finally getting around to browse this thread again and thanks to Netflix, I was able to FINALLY catch up with Seasons/Series 4 and 5. They left us hanging once with the end of S3.. they CAN'T do it again with how S5 ended!!! Also just a few thoughts here (behind the tags just in case for S4/5):

Spoiler:
                A) Whatever happened to the Anomaly Device Conner and Abby had? I know it died but I thought maybe they still had it. If there is a S6, I'd like for it to make a reappearance. Maybe Conner going through his stuff and it falls out. They study it and see how it works and use it to the ARC's advantage.

B) The prototype New Dawn device. The one in Conner's lab. Supposedly it's still there. I read somewhere on the Primeval Wiki that MAYBE the Anomaly Device from the future is a more compact handheld version of New Dawn that works with natural anomalies. Perhaps my A and B could be a story line/plot on how to better handle the Anomalies...

C) Again from the Primeval wiki page (I think), it was noted that Helen's device, the one found in the raptors nest, opened an anomaly to the present however that possible route wasn't plotted into the device at the Future ARC. Could it be that she downloaded the entire matrix from the Artefact into the device? And if that's the case, when Conner, downloaded the same info from the computer into his device, could they be able to recover any info from the matrix/Cutter's design and use it to help out with possible anomalies? I mean, it couldn't be perfect considering there wouldn't be any fun show without any type of danger and animals/things coming through.. Perhaps a faulty or incomplete design, a flaw from trying to recover info from the dead device?

Thoughts and opinions?

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                  So finally getting around to browse this thread again and thanks to Netflix, I was able to FINALLY catch up with Seasons/Series 4 and 5. They left us hanging once with the end of S3.. they CAN'T do it again with how S5 ended!!! Also just a few thoughts here (behind the tags just in case for S4/5):

Spoiler:
                  A) Whatever happened to the Anomaly Device Conner and Abby had? I know it died but I thought maybe they still had it. If there is a S6, I'd like for it to make a reappearance. Maybe Conner going through his stuff and it falls out. They study it and see how it works and use it to the ARC's advantage.

B) The prototype New Dawn device. The one in Conner's lab. Supposedly it's still there. I read somewhere on the Primeval Wiki that MAYBE the Anomaly Device from the future is a more compact handheld version of New Dawn that works with natural anomalies. Perhaps my A and B could be a story line/plot on how to better handle the Anomalies...

C) Again from the Primeval wiki page (I think), it was noted that Helen's device, the one found in the raptors nest, opened an anomaly to the present however that possible route wasn't plotted into the device at the Future ARC. Could it be that she downloaded the entire matrix from the Artefact into the device? And if that's the case, when Conner, downloaded the same info from the computer into his device, could they be able to recover any info from the matrix/Cutter's design and use it to help out with possible anomalies? I mean, it couldn't be perfect considering there wouldn't be any fun show without any type of danger and animals/things coming through.. Perhaps a faulty or incomplete design, a flaw from trying to recover info from the dead device?

Thoughts and opinions?
                  Season 4 and 5 had me on the edge of my seat. Loved it all. First time I'd seen the show and made me go back and watch from the start, now I can't wait for a season six (as unconfirmed as it is).

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                  "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                  a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

There is no season 6.

If you want more Primeval, you can watch the spin-off which is currently in production in Vancouver, Canada.

Comment

So I was debating on whether or not starting a new thread for ideas/speculations had there been an actual 6th season. But I didn't want to make anyone mad or have someone get a nasty attitude with me again about ideas (like what happened in another thread....). So anyway, even though it seems there won't be any more original Primeval, should we still have a Theoretical 6th season thread or just continue here?

Either way, one idea that was partially keeping me awake last night was something I would've liked to have seen was an anomaly opening in the Ops room at the old ARC. And basically the "scenes" going through my mind were the team walking in and everything is either barren or if there were still desks and whatnot there, they would be covered with sheets, giving off a creepy feel to the place. And that's the extent of the "good" part of my idea. After that it gets kinda screwy... So, other than the answers to the obvious questions, *IF* Primeval were to come back for a 6th season, what would you like to see?

Comment

Well, there's still plenty of room for fanfic. I see it pop up every single day on LJ flist, and there's some good stuff too.

Or, you can wait for the spin-off show that us currently in the works, though deals with a different team.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Well, there's still plenty of room for fanfic. I see it pop up every single day on LJ flist, and there's some good stuff too.

Or, you can wait for the spin-off show that us currently in the works, though deals with a different team.
                          I've been keeping a close eye on New World and am really happy that Andrew Lee Potts is gonna make an appearance. ... and in a pic I've seen with him and Naill Matter... I WANT HIS JACKET!!!! lol. I would LOVE to have an ARC jacket! Would be so cool!! Yes, I'm a nerd! haha

Comment

Yup, and ARC jacket or the patch to put on any of my own... very desirable.

Comment

I just recently discovered this show on netflix and what a blast it was watching it. Boy was I bummed when Steven and Cutter went, but I got to love the rest of the new cast (especially, and total fangirl moment, Ben Mansfield!) and have enjoyed watching the rest of the series. Love the chemistry between the cast and the storylines. I really wish they would bring this show back, but at least they have the New World starting soon. I just really hope Syfy picks it up otherwise guess I'll be waiting for either dvd or netflix.

Comment

Can someone tell me what the point was in Helen dragging that lady back to the future just for her to die, when she planned to obliterate humankind by going back in time and killing those humanoids? The only thing I can come up with is that she figured if she died trying to get back to the past then she could make sure the future would not get messed up by killing that lady, Christine was it?

Comment

Working...
                                X