No announcement yet.

Primeval : Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was surprised to see that the full season three is already on sale here, given that the last episode isn't till Saturday. Odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
      Having a quick look at the ITV Primeval page there is a twitter statement that says this next ep will be the season finale.

http://www.itv.com/drama/cult/primev...OME1_PRIMEVAL3
      Ah okay, I thought the 10th episode had already aired
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
        Didn't the final episodes for this series already air in the UK?
        Well it should have benn on on Saturday there but it wasn't on as normal because of that trashy show that shows folks that think they've got talent

Originally posted by Alder View Post
        I was surprised to see that the full season three is already on sale here, given that the last episode isn't till Saturday. Odd.
        I know, I was surprised too when I saw it was gonna be on sale so soon, usually you have to wait months!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Well it should have benn on on Saturday there but it wasn't on as normal because of that trashy show that shows folks that think they've got talent

I know, I was surprised too when I saw it was gonna be on sale so soon, usually you have to wait months!
          Be happy you don't have several of those shows like we do

They prolly really need money...

Comment

Be happy you don't have several of those shows like we do

They prolly really need money...
            Aye true, we do have our fair share of those reality show trash

Talking of which, big brother starts tomorrow *makes mental note to avoid channel 4 like the plague*
            sigpic

Comment

Aye true, we do have our fair share of those reality show trash

Talking of which, big brother starts tomorrow *makes mental note to avoid channel 4 like the plague*
              Every year a new season starts I wonder why that **** is still on air and why would anyone care.

Comment

Every year a new season starts I wonder why that **** is still on air and why would anyone care.
                Oh I know, it's brainless idiots that's usually in it

I tried watching it once a few years ago, I was wondering what all the fuss was about. Got through 10 minutes, I haven't been so bored in all my life
                sigpic

Comment

Oh I know, it's brainless idiots that's usually in it

I tried watching it once a few years ago, I was wondering what all the fuss was about. Got through 10 minutes, I haven't been so bored in all my life
                  My class teacher actually made us do a Big Brother role play when it first started here and I was the only one who didn't think that show was oh-so-cool...or those terrible attempts on singing...or moderating *shudder*

BB is a great example that quality TV is expensive because producing that is really cheap. And even that little money could be spend on something better.

Comment

My class teacher actually made us do a Big Brother role play when it first started here and I was the only one who didn't think that show was oh-so-cool...or those terrible attempts on singing...or moderating *shudder*

BB is a great example that quality TV is expensive because producing that is really cheap. And even that little money could be spend on something better.
                    Oh that must have been terrible. I'd rather get stuck in a vice than watch that, or even roleplay which is worse

Well just look what they come up with when they do spend a little bit more money....PRIMEVAL
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh that must have been terrible. I'd rather get stuck in a vice than watch that, or even roleplay which is worse

Well just look what they come up with when they do spend a little bit more money....PRIMEVAL
                      He changed my role to opposing party b/c I was complaining so much about having to play an inmate

Indeed!

Comment

He changed my role to opposing party b/c I was complaining so much about having to play an inmate

Indeed!
                        Well there's irony for ya
                        sigpic

Comment

Well there's irony for ya
                          I'm good at irony

Comment

I'm good at irony
                            My middle name is irony...No wait that's your middle name...My middle name is eternal pessimist

I forgot what Primeval is supposed to be about this week I forgot what happened in the trailer What...It has been two weeks ya know
                            sigpic

Comment

My middle name is irony...No wait that's your middle name...My middle name is eternal pessimist

I forgot what Primeval is supposed to be about this week I forgot what happened in the trailer What...It has been two weeks ya know

Well I could tell you what's gonna happen but where's the fun in that

Comment

Well I could tell you what's gonna happen but where's the fun in that

Na I don't like to be spoiled any more I've learned that if I spoil myself I end up disappointed when I see it for real (learned that from SGA )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X