No announcement yet.

Primeval : Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're faster than me. I wanted to do one as well.
    sigpic

Comment

I love this show... could be my soft spot for monsters through.

Comment

Yay, people!

So, I quite like the new premise this season, that mythic creatures from the past have their roots in actual creatures that have wandered accidentally through an anomaly. Opinions?

Favourite creature? I liked the mammoth...

And does anyone else just want to sneak up behind Helen, knock her out, and call the police? What did Cutter ever see in her, the psychotic wierdo that she is...

Comment

I really loved this show. I watched the first two seasons on DVD and Iguess I'll probably have to wait for the DVD to see season 3. I'm almost tempted to ask for season 3 spoilers but I'm just going to repeat to myself that "patience is a virtue".

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
            I'm almost tempted to ask for season 3 spoilers but I'm just going to repeat to myself that "patience is a virtue".
            I'll go back and edit into the first post a request for us Brits to spoiler anything from the latest season!

It must've done well, we're getting four more episodes this year!

Comment

You need to tell us germans to hide anything season 3 related as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                I'll go back and edit into the first post a request for us Brits to spoiler anything from the latest season!

It must've done well, we're getting four more episodes this year!
                And if you'll allow me to add that Primeval is coming to the states via Scifi on April 10.
                Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                  You need to tell us germans to hide anything season 3 related as well.
                  Heh...didn't realise you were getting it so soon...

Originally posted by Artha O'neill View Post
                  And if you'll allow me to add that Primeval is coming to the states via Scifi on April 10.
                  Hey, that's not too long a wait really! It's usually months before US stuff makes it over here.

(Mind you, that's possibly because I don't have satellite or cable...)

Comment

I read about the reason why it's so soon on german tv.
                    Can't remember. It has something to do with the german channel. Anyways.

I don't care why. I'm just happy it's back on tv.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      I read about the reason why it's so soon on german tv.
                      Can't remember. It has something to do with the german channel. Anyways.

I don't care why. I'm just happy it's back on tv.
                      I think you should just have said "Because Germany is cool."

Hey, does anyone have a favourite character? I like Connor-the-geek. But Lester's sheer snarkiness is becoming more appealing.

Comment

Ooohhhh.... Helen's set up shop.

Wonder what the artifact does, probably opens or atracts anomalies.

Comment

what artifact.

Comment

Originally posted by Artha O'neill View Post
                            yeah, but it's season two

I love bbc america, i get to see them there first, then scifi later
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              yeah, but it's season two

I love bbc america, i get to see them there first, then scifi later
                              Darn glad I read the rest of the thread before responding to artha O'neill. I completely missed the part about it being on sci fi. I saw the first two seasons on bbc America too.

Comment

i missed the first one but the rest was enjoyable
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X