watching this on hulu i've always wanted to see this show
      I absolutely loved this show as a kid.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Where has this thread been my whole life? QL was the one show that I was willing as a teen to lose an hours sleep over. (I had to get up veerry early in the morning)

Loved QL. One of the best shows ever!

Loved that Al and Beth got together at the end. Gutted that Sam never made it home. Sincerely hope they make a movie and bring him home.

It's on hulu? Going to have to check that out!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Where has this thread been my whole life? QL was the one show that I was willing as a teen to lose an hours sleep over. (I had to get up veerry early in the morning)

Loved QL. One of the best shows ever!

Loved that Al and Beth got together at the end. Gutted that Sam never made it home. Sincerely hope they make a movie and bring him home.

It's on hulu? Going to have to check that out!
          Same here.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Scott Bakula teases a Quantum Leap movie?

'Quantum Leap' Movie Could Be In Works
            Former series star Scott Bakula says there's one on the drawing board

Dr. Sam Beckett may once again put right what once went wrong. This time on the big screen.

Former "Quantum Leap" star Scott Bakula told attendees at last weekend's San Diego Comic-Con that his 1990s show could see a rebirth as a film. "Quantum Leap" aired from 1989 to 1993, and has been rerun in syndication from time to time ever since.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Hmm...I'm not quite sure what to make of that as to whether I'd want one or not.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

I'd love a Quantum Leap movie to happen. "Dr Sam Beckett never returned home" has never sat right with me so I'd love for him to get home and someone else take over for movies.

sigpic

Comment

It was never right that he didn't get to go home =\

Though there's been rumours of a QL movie pretty much since the day the show ended so I'm taking this with a grain of salt.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    It was never right that he didn't get to go home =\

Though there's been rumours of a QL movie pretty much since the day the show ended so I'm taking this with a grain of salt.
                    I can't comment about QL movie rumours, but I do remember the TV sequel idea with Sam "Samantha" Beckett trying to get her father home. I had hoped that would have been developed.

sigpic

Comment

I'm still bitter about the series finale
                      Would dearly love to see it put right, but 17 years is a long time! Poor Sam, has he been bouncing around all this time??
                      (on a side note, I laughed my ass off when Scott appeared in "Chuck".... "oh boy!" )

Comment

I still have not watched Quantum Leap. *hides in a corner*

Comment

It's an interesting show.... It has a lot of dodgy episodes, but a whole lot of gems too.

Comment

Even the dodgy episodes can work because Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell just worked fantastically well together. Usually the best character relationships tend to involve rivals (like Quark and Odo or Londo and G'Kar) but these two were great as best friends.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                              I still have not watched Quantum Leap. *hides in a corner*
                              There aren't enough hours in the days to see all the stuff that you want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
                                There aren't enough hours in the days to see all the stuff that you want to.
                                Indeed!

Comment

Working...
                                X