No announcement yet.

Best Anime or Manga ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the red had wasiu i think her name is im not sure it been a long time setns i seen the show

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
      Bleach looks like a Combination of Yu Yu Hakuso and Inyasha to me. But it still is a good show none the less.
      You think so too? Cool.
      I tried to follow tenchi muyo but I couldn't keep the names straight.
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Anyone ever watch tenchi muyo?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis View Post
          lol i did that with this years season of doctor who i just went on youtube and watched all the new eps. but i don't know if i could do it with that show i still have to watch the 15 last eps of inuyasha i missed

do you know were i could read that manga i use to read it on this one stie but i lost the link when im old compter borke. but i agree with you i seen all the of anime eps not the moive but i have read up to chapter 52 or 54 of the magna and i find it way better then the anime

its werid to find some one whos just some what likes the show. i usely only met people who hated it alot or liked it alot. i like its funny and as some good action but the stuff with inu and kagome can get broing at time or that may just be cuz i happen to like kikyou so much lol

The FullMetal Alchemist is being released in the United States, they're up to about Volume 9 or 10 right now. They're actually releasing it ridiculously fast for a Manga, Japan is only on Volume 13 or 14 so they're nearly caught up. They've also released three of the novels which are okay, one of them is actually the "Other Brothers Elric" storyline. I used to read the Manga online but then the site stopped updating.
          sigpic

Comment

The FullMetal Alchemist is being released in the United States, they're up to about Volume 9 or 10 right now. They're actually releasing it ridiculously fast for a Manga,
            the Kenshin Manga was released MONTHLY now thats fast considering how long the series is (28 volumes)

Comment

True. I was thinking about Manga like Inuyasha or Bleach, they're being released very very slowly. Also you run into some Anime that gets like one volume released every five months (or at least it seems that way) and you have to wait years before it's all out depending on how long it is.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
                True. I was thinking about Manga like Inuyasha or Bleach, they're being released very very slowly. Also you run into some Anime that gets like one volume released every five months (or at least it seems that way) and you have to wait years before it's all out depending on how long it is.
                I know what you mean. I hate when the manga series I'm reading has several months in between releases. It almost makes me want to get something that has all of them already out.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
                  The FullMetal Alchemist is being released in the United States, they're up to about Volume 9 or 10 right now. They're actually releasing it ridiculously fast for a Manga, Japan is only on Volume 13 or 14 so they're nearly caught up. They've also released three of the novels which are okay, one of them is actually the "Other Brothers Elric" storyline. I used to read the Manga online but then the site stopped updating.
                  Well, FMA is doing a lot better with conversions then Naruto. No more new episodes until spring, placing it several months behind schedule.
                  Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                  A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                  That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                  Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                  Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

Comment

my cuz just loves that Naruto show it won't stop talking about it. it gets annorying.

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis View Post
                      my cuz just loves that Naruto show it won't stop talking about it. it gets annorying.
                      LOL that's how my friends feel about me. I'm band from mentioning anything Naruto around them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master View Post
                        Well, FMA is doing a lot better with conversions then Naruto. No more new episodes until spring, placing it several months behind schedule.
                        Very very true!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just finish watching Noein and I have to say that it's actually not bad at all.
                          For those in to time travel and quantum theroy/machanics you shuold check it out.
                          sigpic

Comment

sounds cool i mostly keep the quamtum.machanics stuff to the scifi shows i watch most of the animes i watch are fantasy

Comment

It does have a small element of fantasy to it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Has anyone read any of the Ghost in the Shell manga? I've seen most of the anime, and it's got some of the greatest CG. And tachikoma's freaking rule!

Comment

Working...
                                X